KJW M700 internal dimensions

Corkie121

Hi all,

Bit of an inconvinient situation here: I have at my disposal for the next few months a full workshop including various machines and equipment that I would not normally have as well as access to low cost wood and other materials.

The awkward bit is that I'd like to turn a nice piece of black walnut that I have lying around into a shiney new stock for an M700, but due to where I'm living for the next few months, can't have the rifle itself on site and therefore have no measurements for inletting the stock etc.

The bit where some very helpful person comes in is providing the dimensions of the bits of the rifle that go inside the stock so that I can get the inletting done whilst I still have access to the machinery.

A diagram or annotated photo showing the dimensions (hopefully of the trigger box, barrel, bolt handle and chamber etc) would be incredibly helpful, so if anyone has access to the KJW M700 specifically then I'd be very grateful for any assistance offered.

Many many thanks to any help in advance,

Cheers

Corkie

The above is a bit of a double post in that I put it in general discussion before realising that this section might be a better home for it.

Archived