'My Content' Problem

• 2 weeks later...

Hopefully the weird edit error image you've posted above should now be fixed. Let me know if it's not - I edited the code for the forum software and applied a manual patch.

The search facility (and things that rely on it) is broken because of the server OS being updated without request. We run on top of some code called Interworx/Nodeworx on a linux varient. Interworx chucked out an update and with it they updated all of the core software such as PHP and Apache tasking them to new versions. This is great however we were running software for a different version, there are specific flavours of PHP and from memory we were running 5.2 stable. We're now on the latest version, it ditched a whole load of deprecated stuff and broke various things.

I'm now waiting for the new box to be ready and the backups to be available so I can copy them down prior to the move. To compound things, these issues we have faced are hitting some 2000 other racks at the datacenter, so our support tickets are progressing slowly.

I was on the phone yesterday finding out where the new move has got to as it has been dragging.

• Like 1

My Content is definitely working again, but the weird error thing was definitely still happening yesterday. I'll see if it happens again when I post now...

[EDIT]Nope, it's working fine. I know it must be a pain keeping the forum working for no money whatsoever, so thanks for your efforts![/EDIT]

Edited by PureSilver