Newish Airsoft site in kings Langley

Baddbaz

Quartermaster Airsoft is all it says on the flyer I picked up . They have an army surplus . Airsoft , horse riding , shop not far from red 1 skirmish site . Every thing from deacts , land rovers , kit , rpg shells , tents , Airsoft guns and lingerie .

Even got a cannon in the shop .

I bet the shop website has links to the Airsoft sites they own ( 2 apparently. )

Its more of a dress up in the era. Type of lingerie . Real silk stockings, ,corsets, dresses etc , all world war 2 era stuff .

It is a full on army surplus shop with vehicles. , rpg shells , landmines , shells. , even a world war 2 Lancaster prop with shrapnel damage , a definite gold mine for any re enactors. , collectors . They had several deact ak 47 in stock , a type 56 , nosin , kar 98 . All at good prices. ,

Not this again . No I don't ! Or any other retailer or association .i am a member of many forums and trying to inform players of a new site that is open . What's the problem with that . ? Or is free speech on a public forum now an issue

If this site is any good then it'd be a real bonus given how downhill Red1 has gone (imho) with so much of the playable area being shut.

I've found a website for Airsoft Quartermaster (?) which seems to be an airsoft shop based in Essex with some mentions of providing on-site retail for stuff like BBs/gas etc.  Can't seem to find any info regards them actually operating a skirmish site though.

Edit:  Checked Airbana, there is a listing for a place just near to Red1 called "Reforger skermish" (yes, with that spelling).  No website listed however.

Thinking about it, I've seen the surplus shop in question when I've been to Red1.  They must've started running actual games.

Easy man I've been accused of the same thing just for showing my local site some love, but you can't blame people for getting a little suspicious!

Though I admit some airsofters are a bit of a cynical bunch :P haha

It's a bit suspicious when you join a forum and your first ever post is an advert for a site ;) 

Right guys I found them . Tap in quartermaster store kings Langley .

Just found out from the link that they press dog tags while you wait . And also make patches to order . Going to see if they can make up my zero one banned patch idea .

• 3 weeks later...

It's a bit suspicious when you join a forum and your first ever post is an advert for a site ;)

Especially when said site is a new one that hasn't even opened yet

Admittidly I can see how that might look that way! haha

But like i said in my posts, got a sneak peek at the place before it opened, all they wanted to the day was for us to go and let people know how it was so i didn that :)

and as i also said, only ever been sort of idly airsofting, never had a local enough to place to go regularly, but this place is right neaby and my mates go there so ive been getting into the world a little more :)

While I agree that more sites and more choice is a good thing, the scepticism comes from seeing it happen in the past where someone joined a forum with posts about a great new site and it has turned out to be a site owner trying to drum up business

Archived