ASG Scorpion EVO 3 A1

blobface

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FPToXr20Ii4

Brought to us by KhanSeb... I'm quite surprised by a lot of the features they are boasting, including the fact that it is actually made in the EU!

Supposedly made from the same mould the real counterpart's made from, as well as fitted electronic control unit, burst fire, and anti-dry firing mechanism of sort...

"which means that this product is not going to be copied".. lol

• Replies 706
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I do so love in the video how they say 'it is protected and monitored by CZ and ASG so no-one is going to clone it'.

Oh yeah because that is going to stop some bloke in China with a small factory and a chance to make pennies? :P

As much as I don't like the cloning of some ideas if they price it too high surely someone is going to make a much more affordable version for those of us that don't see a PTW as small change.

EDIT: Also is it me or is anyone else distracted in that video by the bloke that looks like a casualty of A&F posing for a pic with a B&T GL-06?

'FireKnife'

Made in Denmark? well that sounds good, oh wait by ASG, gun might be fine but ASG is a *suitcase* company, price fixing exposed on TV is just the top of the iceberg, kinda want the project to go well, but if ASG could somehow get their *rickroll* slammed in a draw.....

Archived