ASG Scorpion EVO 3 A1

blobface

• Replies 706
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 weeks later...

I am still a bit skeptical as to what makes this so revolutionary aside from the 'parts are made in the same place / style as the real one' which I agree is good but don't Real Sword guns also have that claim?

If this thing turns out even half as good as a RealSword it'll be absolutely brilliant, there's no two ways about it!

Nice video, I wonder if the trigger travel/response is the same or similar to a PTW like gun, if it is, congratulations to them.

What I dont understand very well is how the hop chamber works... do you need to turn the small wheel protuding from the chamber? or is it a non finished chamber yet? I dont think it will be easy to manipulate  while using gloves...

Well, they brought my interest back and will look for news about it when the IWA 2014 starts

I doubt it uses such a motor, only ACM guns feature that kind of motors to compress their springs XD 

Now, seriously, I dont think we should replace anything besides the connectors, bucking and barrel. it should be able to run reliably with m100 springs, if it cant, well, it is not worth the high investment in the first place

I was thinking in regards to normal m120/m130 spring.

There's a decent chance of a neodymium motor due to the AS MOSFET in it; it requires (or recommends) a neodymium motor for the braking to work. Assuming it has braking.

Archived