ASG Scorpion EVO 3 A1

blobface

Jesus, your fast...

Just got word, The first complete batch is being shipped next week to all retailers that did the first preorder batch. If anybody should be wondering, and this is only you guys we're telling... The hopup issue wasnt an issue per say. 

We made the hopup chamber and rubber based on our Blaster Devil BBs. Meaning if any other brand BB's incl. our own series was used, the hopup wasnt optimal and in worst cases chopped the BBs. This was told by one of our very first recipients of the EVO last week. That's what we have been busting our balls for this whole week to correct. We didnt feel it was right or fair to limit users to one type BB's (even though it was our own) And the hopup chamber was spec'ed after a certain type hopup rubber.

We do appologize the delay in shipment, but we feel we had to make the adjustments to fully state that the internals are based on AEG "standards" for future upgrades and optimal performance.  

• Replies 706
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Exactly my thoughts, I need an M4 to replace my old and dead one and im devating between the new DTW keymod version and keep waiting till the ASAR, which will be most surely released after this evo3 has taken off

If you can't afford it tough titties don't buy one. Likewise no transparent mags? Don't buy them then...

This company is not a charity and you are entitled to nothing.

If you can't afford it tough titties don't buy one. Likewise no transparent mags? Don't buy them then...

This company is not a charity and you are entitled to nothing.

Lol.

Totally had this pop into my head.

g1381301024333324567.jpg

It is designed for 11.1v lipo and the from the manual it fits the WE 1450mah tri-leg 11.1v lipo.

As for the fps there is 2 versions. The 380-390fps and the M95 310fps. Which we are getting in the UK, Kireru will have to answer. But it'll be a quick change to the M100 spring if it's the former. :)

It is designed for 11.1v lipo and the from the manual it fits the WE 1450mah tri-leg 11.1v lipo.

As for the fps there is 2 versions. The 380-390fps and the M95 310fps. Which we are getting in the UK, Kireru will have to answer. But it'll be a quick change to the M100 spring if it's the former. :)

Oh man, you are the up on all the right stuff :)

Muhahah you hating on the young blood  ;) 

Since we are a danish company, the first few did go out to Danish retailers first... and this kid is danish.

The rest of the first batch are all going out this week. So UK shipment by sea, shouldn't be more than a weeks time. And if Customs are on their good side, they might go through right away. So about two weeks for a UK deployment.

Archived