ASG Scorpion EVO 3 A1

blobface

• Replies 706
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For anybody looking for mag pouches, they fit perfectly in the Bulle Triple MP5 Pouch which is designed to hold 6 MP5 mags (2 in each) you can find them over at Flecktarn.co.uk available in tan, olive and multicam. attachicon.gifImageUploadedByTapatalk1406829175.168782.jpgattachicon.gifImageUploadedByTapatalk1406829218.423083.jpg

What no tactical grey!!! lol :D

SHHH, no, dont mention it lol :no:  Its my Birthday on the 15th so I hope its here by then!!! but yeah once it arrives I'll see if they fit in the quad MP7 mag pouch, I'm still thinking do i go Plate minus or the new LBX rig hmmmm????

Hmmm Taco's now I know they come in Grey!

Hey guys been busy lately - we do have some other cool things hitting the market as well - so i do apologize. It's actually my day off today, gotta go to the dentist and have a wisdom tooth look at... oh joy!

Anyways - as you may or may not know there was some mag issues with the feeding lip spring and the shimmings on the EVO itself. These guys have made us look at the workflow and adjust accordingly so we are sure none of these issues slip through.

Also there have been some vacation/down time on the production. But a butt load of mags have been produced and should be getting out very very soon, i'll ask tomorrow what the status is on them and EVOs are as well. A good handful should have been made this week and getting shipped out. I dont have the exact number of EVOs until tomorrow when i get back to work.

Hope it helps 

Will try my best - but its hard to get exact numbers on where and when. The demand is huge for the EVO - so we're trying to send out to as many at the same time in small batches instead of just making one big shipment for one retailer. Wouldn't be fair toward the rest. 

But like I wrote a bunch is being made this week and magazines should be getting out soon too. I'll poke the proper people tomorrow and ask them

Firstly, many thanks to Kireru for keeping us updated and showing a genuine interest in us.

Secondly, I got the last pre-order of around 15 Evo's from Landwarrior and although they have received some of these, not enough for me to get mine yet. I've been told more are expected this week or next.

Personally, I can't wait to get mine. I managed to blag a free box of mags from them, rather than the bag, which helps.

I always use iron sights, so the £150 asking price for front and rear sights is painful. I'd have been happier if the rear was about the same price as the front. Money I could be putting into mag pouches or more mags.

Although I'm considering trying an SRS for my first dot sight.

Anyway ASG, thanks and keep up the good work.

Now that the Evo has been released, instead of having this buried in the depths of the News forum, can someone please take the time to start a new thread in the AEG Review section, before this thread starts containing too much review info?

I was planning on it, but haven't received mine yet.

Ok back! Sorry everyday life got in the way. Weapon drills, transition drills, tactical dino fighting in urban combat zone danger... you know.

A small batch of EVOs are done and will be shipped next week to retailers... UK incl.  A big bunch of 3-pack magazines have been shipped out as well this week and should hit retailers soon, so people can start getting those in their setup as well.

In regards to the backup "iron" sights not being incl. with the EVO, we felt there was so many out on the market already that we didn't want to force some sights on you and bump up the price. We introduced the LPA sights because we knew 99% of the marketing material that have been about the RS EVO, features the sights. They are pricey due to the way they are made and the material used and we don't expect everybody to buy them.

If price is a concern we do have these bad boys in our inventory:

http://www.actionsportgames.com/products-search-248.aspx?productid=17275@@SHOP1

Archived