Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

blobface

ASG Scorpion EVO 3 A1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FPToXr20Ii4

Brought to us by KhanSeb... I'm quite surprised by a lot of the features they are boasting, including the fact that it is actually made in the EU!

Supposedly made from the same mould the real counterpart's made from, as well as fitted electronic control unit, burst fire, and anti-dry firing mechanism of sort...

"which means that this product is not going to be copied".. lol

"which means that this product is not going to be copied".. lol

Yeah, he probably meant not yet.

I bet the ACM companies are booking hotels and plane tickets for IWA as we speak.

A lot of revolutions are happening lately, hope this is not another "ASAR" :lol:

BTW, in other past news about this gun, they said it can accept MP5 mags, if they keep that compatibility and the bolt lock mech with those, yes, this is quite appealing... =p

I actually hope ASG do something really annoying and reverse engineer the G5 so that they could produce a 9mm GBB version of this gun as well... or of course they could team with GHK. 

As much as I don't like rails and all that jazz this is a gun design that has always interested me.

Might have to look at buying it if it can be brought down to around 300fps easily.

'FireKnife'

100% made in Europe = I'm never gonna have enough clams to pony up for this *suitcase*.

Well, you could always make your own. :D

I do so love in the video how they say 'it is protected and monitored by CZ and ASG so no-one is going to clone it'.

Oh yeah because that is going to stop some bloke in China with a small factory and a chance to make pennies? :P

As much as I don't like the cloning of some ideas if they price it too high surely someone is going to make a much more affordable version for those of us that don't see a PTW as small change.

EDIT: Also is it me or is anyone else distracted in that video by the bloke that looks like a casualty of A&F posing for a pic with a B&T GL-06?

'FireKnife'

Made in Denmark? well that sounds good, oh wait by ASG, gun might be fine but ASG is a *suitcase* company, price fixing exposed on TV is just the top of the iceberg, kinda want the project to go well, but if ASG could somehow get their *rickroll* slammed in a draw.....

its kind of hard to make a plastic gun not look like a toy.

Nonsense! You just slap on some catchy ambiguous moniker like "polymer" and it's all professional. Same way "full metal" makes pot metal guns sound like the toughest stuff around.

'Interesting price' sounds interesting, hopefully it will be around the 200 mark.

You might want to add another 100 or 200 to that one.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and the use of session cookies.