ASG Scorpion EVO 3 A1

blobface

• Replies 706
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is anyone aware of a retailer that has an offer like the one that jdairsoft had a few weeks ago? The one with the 3 extra mags...

You've missed the boat by about 6 weeks. That was for pre-orders only. The first batch were released at the end of July.

Did anybody pre order from Land Warrior and receive their free bag yet?

They've not received any yet, last time I checked.

http://g3blog.com/?p=319

Does anybody have any experience of the Evo mag being used in HSGI Taco pouches? (See above link).

It may have been on the Zero In forum, but I'm sure somebody had grave concerns about the pistol/extended pistol taco's being too tight and possibly going to break either the feed lips or the cut-of lever at the back of the mag?

At £25 per taco, it's not a cheap solution, so I just wondered if anybody else had tried it yet? Personally I'm thinking that given my TT M4 pouches hold the Evo mags snugly, M4 taco's might do likewise?

Had a quick blast with mine yesterday, I was at a TM recoil game, so i didn't use it in anger as it were just put a few mags through it, but so far I must say I'm very impressed, range is good  (the game was at a CQB sight so I couldn't test the full extent) and the groupings are amazing!!! Now  normally you get people coming over to check out the recoils in the safe zone but there was alot of interest in the EVO yesterday and most people that had a quick blast were every impressed to the point they said they were interested in getting one!!! ( I should be on a comision lol :P ) but yeah so far I have 1 word to describe my Evo and that's Awesome!!!!

I checked Fire Support yesterday for the first time, to see if they had any Evo stuff and they do.

They had 3 boxes of spare mags in stock, so I bought another 2, to give me 13 mags in total now, which is my current maximum carrying capacity for longer woodland games.

I let a local Evo owner who was struggling to get spare mags know about the last box, which he appears to have bought, as they are now out of stock.

I also bought the soft carry case for the Evo which they're selling for only £27. It should hold all my mags and accessories. I'll report back on what I think of it.

My soft carry case arrived today and I must say that I'm very happy with it for £27. It easily swallows all my Evo accessories with room to spare! Each mag pouch holds 3 mags, as does the BB bottle sized lower pouch, plus it holds another 2 mags inside, to total 14 mags....impressive!

The admin pouch currently holds my speedloader, tracer unit and a spare battery, with plenty room to spare. It would easily hold the sling too, but I've just left that attached to the gun itself inside, where there is also room for a further 2 spare batteries. The foam is pre-cut for the Evo, a spare flash hider (don't now why?), 2 mags and 2 batteries. I easily cut out the foam in only a few minutes to accommodate the front iron sight and the front hand-stop. There's easily enough room to cut out foam for a rear iron sight and an optic device. The foam is nice and sturdy and the case overall feels well built and robust.

Overall, I'm very impressed. Go on, you know, you want to!

IMG_20140910_165844_zps1a607c36.jpg

IMG_20140910_165609_zps6534daee.jpg

Don't, that's just teasing!!! I really need another 3 mags, then I'd like another 3, just to be sure! I'd also love the irons and then the case, and perhaps a new T1, hmmm that's £330!! That quite a bit of dosh to drop on bits for a gun, I think the guns worth the lavish treatment though it's my new favourite gun! If anyone knows of any mags going shoot me a pm, please, or maybe a crisp 3rd bust just to be sure!!!

Where could you find a T1 for £330!? That's less than US "official" price!

I didn't include the price for the T1 its £330 for the 6 mags the ironsites front and back and the case, and I calculated wrong its £320.00for that little lot, but as I said I think the Evo is worth it!!!  

Hey gents. I got word that there is a new shipment of mags ready, should be hitting the roads soon. Its a good amount so keep an eye out. I dont have exact locations on where they are headed, but there are a bunch on the way.

How about some more EVO's in DK? any news there? (still waiting for mine)

Archived