ASG Scorpion EVO 3 A1

blobface

• Replies 706
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There wont be a transparent magazine with/without fake bullets. We did look into it - the fake bullets would be more material and time consuming, bumping up production time and price per mag. The housing for the magazines are in one piece, thus making it difficult to attach something on the insides like a fake bullet plate.

Maybe in the future we'll look into it, but for now... no :) 

Pity, I wouldnt buy a transparent mag with fake bullets but I would definetly buy transparent mags to see how many BBs I have left... I love the PTS T-mags for the M4 and the cyma bulgarian mags for AKs, definetly a huge improvement to decide if a tactical reload is a good idea. having the EVO3 mags slightly less capacity than regular smg mags, the possibility of precisely knowing how many BBs I have left certainly is an advantage ;)

Maybe in the future

PS: Transparent mags are cooler too :lol:

A transparent mag would be cool since you can check the BB count. We just didn't get the same feedback across the board from the people that we have asked about what would be the best first release, since it didn't appeal to the more "real steel" crowd players. 

Then again according to the operators manual of tactical arms and bang shooting..."if you use more than 1/3 for your mag, you do a tactical reload when available from a prone position with a situation awareness in your dynamic work space under stress".

Just saying ;)

I understand that for a first release it is better to stick to realistic looking mags and probably release transparent versions later, just hope the transparent magazines are released in the near future.

Then again: I dont care what operators may instruct, if I can see how many rounds I have in my toy gun I can focus on shooting, having fun and not counting how many shots im making, then just make a tactical reload if I decide its a good time to do so. We are all airsofters, chair commandos and weekend warriors, if someone thinks he is somekind of "operator", he should have it checked.

^ what?

They already said they won't be releasing realistic looking magazine as it's too much effort to make it transparent and fit dummy bullet effects, so whichever way you look at it, it won't be realistic, black or fully transparent. 

And what's with the unprovoked rant on people who play differently than you... I get it, you think milsim sucks, but Jesus have a cookie, 

Well, they said they wont be making a fake bullet mag, which is what i dont want, but I would like to see some transparent mags so I can see how many bbs I have left, which I understand wont be made for release date(logically), but im just leaving here a  bit of personal input in hopes manufacturer think about it and they are made in the future

Just to jump in... i like fake bullet mags :gun:

But regardless... what i really want to know is when will JD Airsoft be expecting their first set of stock? Been waiting such a long time for this gun and it seems like i've had it on pre-order for a lifetime.

Sooner they get it, the sooner i can spend more money on mags and accesories... :D

• 2 weeks later...

We can only hope. I'd really like to have one of these, but it's not a priority that would justify that price right now.

Exactly my thoughts, I need an M4 to replace my old and dead one and im devating between the new DTW keymod version and keep waiting till the ASAR, which will be most surely released after this evo3 has taken off

Archived