KWA erg -vs- TM recoil shock

hiawatha

Been looking everywhere for a descent comparison between theese two platforms, without results.

KWA is a brand i always seen in foreign forums, videos etc, but never seen or held one in person.

Havent even seen one for sale or anything so they are really rare, so how is KWA as a brand in general ?

Is the ERG series a straight copy/clone of the Next gen TM ? Any enhancements ?

Im getting a new recoil gun in the near future and for that price, the ERG is really compealing.

Maybe this is a bit too early, but how do you think a ERG would hold up with no mods done to it ?

The TM is a really safe bet i believe, but a rather slow and pricey bet.

Some info on performance, grouping, range etc compared to a TM recoil would be awesome!

Thanks

/Hiawatha 

I would say they are both very good options, the KWA will shoot harder out of the box and the marui will have better accuracy, but you really can't go wrong with either, your always going to get fan boys for each company, but every KWA I have owned has been solid as with every marui I have owned. As far as upgrade options go both are relatively new platforms but you can bet your life the marui will get better 3rd party support. Hope this helps. 

Archived