Kryptek Picture Thread

Planning to add a hydration pack and suppressor pouch. I have a MBSS in MC that I'll throw onto the back of that. The MBSS is a bit too tall for my FAPC, here's to hoping it'll fit the APC properly. If not, may look into getting a smaller hydration pack (anyone got any rec's to go with an APC?).

Other than those two items, I will likely keep it as is since games in HK are short and dont require a lot of gear.

Oh and of course gonna slap some velcro tags on the front :D

• 5 weeks later...

Tmc highlander from EBairsoft. Trousers, shirt, ballcap and boonie came in at a pleasing £82 posted and in my hands in 10 days.

boom, usual Tmc quality in fact better than the last pair of cryalikes I got from them. 

These are no vertex sure but with a couple of tweaks like need to move the kneepad pockets down a couple of inches due to really long thighs and using my gen1 hard kneepads that I prefere. I think this was one of those great buys where a whim pays off.

If the lightness is too much then I have a pack of dylon dark/sage green mix that i use to temperate shade my multicam standing by.

This will be paired up with a mix of multicam and varying woodland cams. I also suspect it will work under my ghillie nicely.

Tmc highlander from EBairsoft. Trousers, shirt, ballcap and boonie came in at a pleasing £82 posted and in my hands in 10 days.

boom, usual Tmc quality in fact better than the last pair of cryalikes I got from them. 

These are no vertex sure but with a couple of tweaks like need to move the kneepad pockets down a couple of inches due to really long thighs and using my gen1 hard kneepads that I prefere. I think this was one of those great buys where a whim pays off.

attachicon.gif20131111_223742.jpgattachicon.gif20131111_223758.jpg

If the lightness is too much then I have a pack of dylon dark/sage green mix that i use to temperate shade my multicam standing by.

This will be paired up with a mix of multicam and varying woodland cams. I also suspect it will work under my ghillie nicely.

More pictures please...  :)

Is there any Mandrake in China based shops?

attachicon.gif20131111_223742.jpgattachicon.gif20131111_223758.jpg

I've noticed TMC have just released their "mandrake" line.

The Highlander pants I received (ordered the day they were released) seem alot more "mandrake" to me than Highlander.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

given that I only paid roughly 65€ for it. I must say it's well made.

Strong plastic buckles, and the fabric is pretty neat.

But it's a bit on the small size.

I don't have any experience with the real FS Strandhögg. So I can't tell if its copied wrong or not.

given that I only paid roughly 65€ for it. I must say it's well made.

Strong plastic buckles, and the fabric is pretty neat.

But it's a bit on the small size.

I don't have any experience with the real FS Strandhögg. So I can't tell if its copied wrong or not.

The real ones are very small, I remember seeing one of CKinnerleys pictures- smaller than a Warrior DCS and they're quite small as it is.

Looks like the size is veer close to the real deal.

Last night I count the molle webbing and its the same.

When check for some pics, it is indeed small.

I have a 5.11 Tac tec. which is a bit larger so I was basing my size assumptions on that vest.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...