Modding ICS l85/SA80 A2

Man0waR

Hi guys,

I'm new to the forums, been airsofting for about 4 months now and recently got UKARA registered  

As the title says i have an ICS sa80 a2 and would like some help modding it, i've heard it is well worth replacing hop up for accuracy and then maybe also getting a new barrel, I've also seen a YouTube vid: (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FKvwF17FviE) for swapping out to a L85/SA80 RIS Handguard as i want to be able to add sight's/lights/lasers/fore grip etc as suits..  

Basically i'm looking for your recommendations and links to where i can purchase the parts, i want to make the weapon as awesome as possible (although stock it kicks *albatross* anyway).

Thanks for your advice in advance.

Cheers 

I've been looking at replacing the hop chamber of my L86, but I've never found out what ones are compatible.

I've had good success with cutting the arm myself, making my own shaped hard hop nub, and using promy hop rubber and inner barrel.

Beyond that and tightening the screws I've not had a lot I can do with the internals, the gearbox is pretty much spot on.

Archived