carver11

I am currently trying to put together as much data as possible on this gun. I have actually bought it today, but still, if there are any users among you, who are using the third generation in particular, every information is appreciated.

Stuff I have been able to put together:

It's based on the A&K SR25, but with slightly better internals. Most externals are CNC made (appart from nylon stock and pistol grip, on par with the real steel), most internals are slightly better that the usual A&K, which are not that bad to start with. Motor with neodymium magnets, bore up air works. It shoots at ridiculous 460 FPS out of the box (some say even up to 500).

It takes the PMAG lowcaps for SR25 clones rather well, unlike the A&K version. This leads me to believe they don't actually have the same basic body.

There is not too much info available on this gun. I have found some local forums here (Slovakia, Czech Republic, Poland) and a few Romanian and French sites, but almost nothing in English and almost nothing regarding this specific PJ25 model.

Any information, therefore, is very appreciated.

I am definitely doing a review on this, once it arrives.

Archived