Complete G&P WOC-X Lower, Upper, RA-T Hammer and LMT sights

hwagan

Howdy,

I bought this as a complete gun from Ckinnerley not long ago, with the intention of picking up a prime spec receiver and using it as a donor gun. Unfortunately, I'm now unemployed - Therefore I don't have the time or money to finish the build. My loss, your gain 'n all that...

Complete, furnished, fitted G&P WOC-X Lower Receiver - £70 + Postage

Pretty much what it says on the tin - Fully fitted out, ready to go lower receiver. G&P WOC-X Internals showing very little wear from less than 1500 rounds of use. As a built gun, this functioned flawlessly with a G&P BCG and G&P Pmags, as well as Pro-Win V2's. Ideal donor for a fancy build. Minor cosmetic wear on the takedown pins. There's a slight crack in the right hand side of the trigger guard area - This was caused by an ill-fated attempt to install an R/S Magpul OD trigger guard - However, this is superglued in place, won't be coming off any time soon and is barely noticeable - All it means is that the OD trigger guard is there to stay without some glue dissolver. Fitted with an R/S Falcon Ergo grip, and a G&P LE stock. Buffer system, FCG, etc, all fitted and ready to rock.

Pictures:

photo4.jpg

photo2-1.jpg

photo3-1.jpg

Complete, furnished G&P WOC Upper Receiver Inc. 11.5" Barrel + Extension - No BCG. £40 + Postage.

Perfect for building another upper for your WOC, because it is another upper for your WOC. Fantastic condition with some very minor skirmish wear - Includes G&P charging handle (PRI type with standard latch), forward assist, dust cover, etc. Everything but the bolt and hop/inner barrel basically. No damage or major marks. Will not split the barrel/extension - The upper comes with these whether you like it or not. Basically add a hop unit, inner barrel, handguard and BCG and you're good to go. Also fitted with a QD one point sling mount, including stud.

Pictures:

photo1-3.jpg

Brand new, still in package RA-Tech Steel hammer. £12 + Postage.

What it says in the title - Brand new, never fitted, unopened RA-Tech steel hammer with roller bearing on the top. 

Pictured in the photo above.

G&P LMT MRP QD CQBR style sights - £25 + Postage.

Gorgeously made, very nicely finished, LMT marked front and rear fixed iron sights. Came from my MRP, but I prefer flip-ups and I have no use for these. Basically as new, but unpackaged.

lmtsights.jpg

PM me for a faster response.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived