Madeline McCann

Baddbaz

Stop bashing Jimmy Savile. He wasn't all bad, when I was 8 he fixed it for me to milk a cow blindfolded

Re the McCanns, I agree with Habakure that there is too much speculation and not enough hard facts for anyone outside the investigation to really say what happened

Stop bashing Jimmy Savile. He wasn't all bad, when I was 8 he fixed it for me to milk a cow blindfolded

Re the McCanns, I agree with Habakure that there is too much speculation and not enough hard facts for anyone outside the investigation to really say what happened

Very true, but then this all boils down to 'stop being so shifty about it and just focus on finding the child, not telling us how awful it is'.

To me good luck to them but it all seems so miss directed at the moment that they need to just focus on finding her, not making more and more of a media circus about it that isn't actually helping / looking good to the rest of us.

'FireKnife'

I think the idea behind the media circus is to keep the story in the public's mind rather than letting everyone to back to thinking about which talentless dippy moo is going to win X factor or big brother this year. All it needs is one person to remember a critical bit of info to close the investigation

Before the story was back in the news when was the last time anyone on here thought about her disappearance? I'm willing to bet it was a while ago

Because nothing was done about the parents failures I think there is still a lot of animosity towards this case .

I wouldn't call the X factor contestants talentless. Because they have given everyone a laugh at how bad they actualy are in comparison to the contestants on the American series . Only our joe public could have let the ugliest boy band since boyz 2 men get through and a farmers wife that looks like Vannessa phelps on acid , and a pound store version Rihanna through to the finals. .god help us all !

Archived