Pic request: Multicam over Woodland Marpat

Jboud18

So the team I may run with use marpat. I have the marpat already so I'll be fine. Problem is somebody just offered a flyye multicam RRV for dirt cheap and it includes a bunch of stuff. I want to do a multicam loadout in the future, get some crye but I'll save up for it and buy it down the road. I probably won't use it often but if I want to run with it one day, would it look like absolute blahhhh?

Disclaimer: Yes I have a CB vest and a TAD bandoleer in CB.

Airsoft doesnt need justifications, you think its cool? get it, period. Or, think it as an inversion, if it is offered dirt cheap, you can sell it later at a profit, mostly to guys out of USA who cant get it easier in their countries...

* Suitcase! I think I just found justifications :( forget them, just buy it

There you are, fixed for ya! :bleh:

Again, this is airsoft, threads gone wildly down hill is mandatory!

hahah woops. Sorry on my phone half the time.

Yes the good guys know the best way to kill a thread on arnies.

I'll actually be at the storage unit this weekend so will try and get a pic of Multicam kit on marpat clothing.

I would love you in a good way haha. You don't even have to put it on. Just a vest/pouch that's multicam over something marpat would be brilliant. Thank you sir

I'm British so I have no idea but isn't the US Flag supposed to be worn facing forwards on the arms? Either way I'm not an Impressionist so sorry if I'm holding the wrong end of the stick.

I do have to say that I quite like the MultiCam over Marpat look!

Sent from my Hudl HT7S3 using Tapatalk

I'm British so I have no idea but isn't the US Flag supposed to be worn facing forwards on the arms? Either way I'm not an Impressionist so sorry if I'm holding the wrong end of the stick. (...)

Yes, the union is supposed to face forward, which is why they have reverse flags for the right arm.  US Army tends to wear the flag the most, so my guess is that ...

a. that Marine didn't know the rule

b. didn't have any regular IR US Flags, but still needed the IFF utility

c. didn't care

As I understand, reverse IR flags are prevalent downrange, because wearing it on your right shoulder is an indication that you were deployed.  All new soldiers wear the regular flag on their left shoulder until they deploy AFAIK.

• 3 weeks later...

MARSOC Operator with Woodland MARPAT and Multicam plate carrier. 

My guess is that it's a Paraclete SOHPC under those multicam and/or coyote pouches.  

What makes you think it's an HPC?  My medium HPC doesn't have nearly enough webbing on the chest to hold two CATs and an Admin w/flashlight pouch.  Couldn't it be an EPC/MBAV/RBAV?

• 2 weeks later...

Just use whatever you feel you want to use. I started with Marpat cause I liked the pattern and color combination. It helped that I played mostly woodland games so i got alittle concealment out of it. But now I rock mostly Flecktarn cause I kinda wanted to stand out alittle and use something that wasn't showing up at every game. Unless a team forces you to run a specific camouflage use whatever you want for whatever reason you want.

Archived