TTW: Tokyo Marui OD VSR G-Spec

Just testing the waters for now; I'm thinking of parting with my Marui OD VSR Gspec.  It's in great shape and everything functions perfectly, although I am its second owner. I received it with no foam in the suppressor, so I replaced it with a rolled up sheet of foam. (it's still dead quiet)

Internally it's completely stock, save for teflon tape around the bucking. (Can be removed on request)  The bucking could probably use a good cleaning as well.

Includes:

OD Green VSR G-Spec

Silencer

Two 30rd Marui brand magazines (one in original packaging)

All original accessories, including the 7.62 dummy round

I won't be able to ship this or add pictures for another two weeks or so, so if you're interested I can reserve it for you.  Sorry for the inconvenience.

$220 + shipping

Thanks for looking!

• 5 weeks later...

Alright, I'm ready to part with this.  The bucking has been cleaned and teflon tape has been reapplied. Still works like new, would make a great platform for anyone looking to build their own VSR.  I'll also throw in an NC Star 3-9x scope w/rings for an extra $10.

$180 + shipping

Alright I've decided I don't want this lying around anymore.  Scope now included for $180 + shipping. However since I really just want to move this I'm open to offers.  Just send me a PM, I'm pretty flexible on the price and we'll probably be able to work out a deal.

Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived