CNC Machined 14mm CCW Thread Protectors

Rob15

Here is the latest product to be added to the Lees Precision Engineering range.

CNCMachined14mmCCWThreadProtectors_zps6f

LPE 14mm CCW thread protectors are designed to protect the threads on pistol barrels during storage or use preventing potentially costly damage.

Each thread protector is fully CNC machined from lightweight 2014 T6 aluminium with machine cut threads, straight knurling and anodized in black.

Technical Specification

Material : 2014 T6 Aircraft grade billet aluminium
Finish : Anodized black

Length : 13.6mm
Weight : 1.5g

Price is £10 plus shipping, available to order from http://www.leesprecision.co.uk/cnc-machined-14mm-ccw-thread-protector.html

Trade prices available for retailers and wholesalers worldwide with low minimum orders, please contact for a trade price list.

Yeah, sorry.  Diamond knurled.

In that case not immediately since I have plenty of stock of these, in the future maybe but it all depends on how these sell, good knurling tools for the CNC lathe these are made on don't come cheap and are difficult to justify for small batch runs when there is a high end straight knurling tool already in the tool cabinet ;)

I'm assuming you want diamond knurling purely for the looks since the straight knurling is just as, if not grippier than diamond knurling?

Before i run to the shed to get the cashbox, Tanio Koba USP Tactical?

That's 14mm CW, so you'll have to wait until I do another batch of these and a small run of 14mm CW ones at the same time I'm afraid :(

Ditto on the diamond knurling. I hate to say it but I think you made a mistake with the straight pattern. Either way I hope they sell out so you can do a run of diamond ones.

Also, I never figured this out, but if I have, say a WE gun, with the inner threaded barrel. I get the WE thread adapter and put it on that barrel, would this product fit onto the WE thread adapter ?

My head can't do the math on the threading sizes and CW or CCW and all that *suitcase* :P

That's 14mm CW, so you'll have to wait until I do another batch of these and a small run of 14mm CW ones at the same time I'm afraid :(

What I though and I'll keep returning beer bottles in the meantime to stuff the cashbox. Diamond knurling too for that classic look!

Ditto on the diamond knurling. I hate to say it but I think you made a mistake with the straight pattern. Either way I hope they sell out so you can do a run of diamond ones.

Also, I never figured this out, but if I have, say a WE gun, with the inner threaded barrel. I get the WE thread adapter and put it on that barrel, would this product fit onto the WE thread adapter ?

It might look like a mistake but the cost of purchasing a suitable diamond knurling tool for the batch size would add about 20% to the price initially (yes, they are that expensive), using an already available tool keeps the price down but quality high which in the current market is important.

If you get a 14mm CCW adapter for the WE pistols then it will fit on, infact I don't think I've ever seen a 14mm CW adapter for them.

I certainly understand that, but what good is a batch of thread protectors that not many people want in relation to the relative cost. I am speaking in broad general terms of course, I am sure people want these as nobody else makes them like that (?).

Anyways. I would not have a problem paying more for a high quality CNC product like yours if it was in the style I wanted.

Hmmm... I might seem like a complete douche here but this is just my opinion. Not trying to start anything or bash you, just saying.

Hmmm... I might seem like a complete douche here but this is just my opinion. Not trying to start anything or bash you, just saying.

That's fine, I always knew there would be some people who'd want diamond knurling but there is also a need to keep prices as low as I can without compromising on the actual quality, if I can find a way to please everyone on future batches I will ;)

Agreed. If you could also make the actual threaded adapters for WE pistols as I can't find them anywhere I'd buy half a dozen of each straight away! :)

I do have plans to do the adapters at some point but I can't say when at the moment, unlikely to be this side of christmas once the anodising time is added in though, needless to say if/when I do get around to doing them they won't be the same as the original ones but an improved design.

Archived