Opinions on Vforce Grill paintball mask for airsoft

DerrunWulf

Hello all,

I'm trying to get a full face mask before I go to a game and I really like the look of this mask and the level of protection it seems to provide. It's gotten good reviews from wherever I've searched for info about it. I'd like to know if anyone has ever had any hands on time with this particular mask or owns it themselves, and if so could they just help me learn more about it.

Here is a picture of the mask but it may be best to google it yourself to get some different views: Vforce Grill

I just have a couple concerns and they are:

• The ventilation holes at the front of the mask over the mouth - are they wide enough to allow a bb to shoot through and hit your face/teeth?
  • (this question might be a bit stupid as its obviously safe for paintball) Would the lense still be safe for bbs at UK site velocity? (I'm not sure if they might be okay for paintballs but not for bbs... this is probably not a concern)

Also just in general if anyone has used this mask what did you think of it? How was it when using iron sights?

If anyone could help with this that would be great.

Cheers!

Googled it and yahoo answers had someone with exactly the same problem.

The grill holes are too wide and will let a BB pass through. The goggles themselves are sufficient protection from a BB.

Its a gamble, not complete protection but will still afford some protection, the BB will have to pass directly through the mesh in order to actual do damage.

Archived