King Arms VSS Vintorez AEG Preorder, Feb 2014 Release

skyler8158

aeg-ka-vss.jpg

http://www.evike.com/products/45058/

From Evike: 

King Arms VSS Vintorez Airsoft AEG Sniper Rifle

The VSS Vintorez is a Russian suppressed sniper rifle developed in the late 1980s for undercover or clandestine operations; a role made evident by its ability to be stripped down for transport in a specially fitted briefcase. The King Arms VSS Vintorez Airsoft AEG Sniper Rifle is full metal with real wood furniture featuring a realistic and functional fire mode selector, steel safety lever, and functional front and rear disassembly buttons.

Features:
  • Full Metal Constructed Ultimate AEG
  • Realistic Metal Receiver with Side Rail System
  • Real Wood Furniture
  • CNC One Piece Aluminum Integrated Outer Barrel with Front and Rear Sights
  • Realistic Functional Fire Mode Selector and Steel Safety Lever
  • Realistic Functional Front and Rear Disassembly Button
  • Steel Rear Sling Swivel and Receiver Top Cover

Length: 910mm 
Weight: 2400g
Inner Barrel: 420mm
Magazine Capacity: 380rd Hi-Capacity Proprietary Magazine
Muzzle Velocity: TBD
Gearbox: 7mm Ver. 3 Full Metal, Fully Upgradeable
Motor: Short Type
Fire Modes: Semi/Full-Auto, Safety
Package Includes: Gun, Magazine, Manual
Battery: 11.1v Tri Cell Lipoly Stick Type Recommended (Battery not Included)
Hopup: Yes, Adjustable

Manufacturer: King Arms

I think most KA guns that are coming out will be reasonably priced due to UNCo/KA getting raided a few months (or was it a year ago?  I don't remember) ago.  Seems like they don't want to hold onto their inventory for a long time and want to make as much moolah as possible before the police knocks on their door again to arrest people, if that becomes the result of the police investigation.

Is it S&T that's the acm one reported a while back or a new one entirely?

It's the same,fugly and inaccurate ACM one that's been announced.

The Top receiver cover is wrong. The stock is wrong. The magwell is wrong. The mags are wrong. It's mostly pot metal. So much wrong.

And yet,with echo1 re branding it and a low price on it as it's ACM I expect many people to flock to it and a hail of 'how mak rushin dmr?' loadout threads to pop up on threads worldwide.

King arms may not be full steel but at least it looks accurate. S&T's R&D probably looked at it once and drew it from memory and threw a huge phuket when they saw they ballsed up.

• 2 weeks later...

The wood, in the above picture, looks more rounded than in the first picture (at the beginning of this thread).

The more I see this, the more I want it (decent price tag too). I wonder if king arms will release a replica of the scope (can't see a mention of it)?

I remember reading this (below), about the KA version (in the first post):-

Realistic Functional Front and Rear Disassembly Button

Isn't that the same thing the G&G has, or is there more to the take down of the real steel (and G&G replicates the whole take down feature).

Archived