Airsoft Innovations - Oil Pump Kit for Propane Tanks

uscmCorps

Horsem4n - I did a quick google search, and was unable to find anything related to propane bans in New York. Is this being told to you by someone you trust ? This smells fishy to me, like a field or fields want to sell the Green Gas that has a nice profit margin. This comes from me as a store/field operator as well as having a degree in Fire Science - Fire, Arson and Explosion investigation. Either the fields are not very honest or the fire marshall(s) is an idiot. Ban them both or neither - IMO neither.

you'd have to ask Briggs as he has had closer dealings with indoor field operators. i imagine as well that its just a lie to sell green gas, but that never bothered me as i never bought a can of green gas at retail price while i lived in NY. it was one of the perks of working at a shop. i imagine that the first indoor field down there (Strike Force Sports) just didn't want to deal with the possible smell of propane. 

• 3 weeks later...

anybody who bitches that propane is stinking up a field... needs to.. .well geez they need something to do in their lives to give em something more important to complain about...

still waiting on the day of HPA mag. Propane is a poor choice for propellent for multiple reasons. Endothermic effect is one of them.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived