I Threw Back A Live Thunder Bee

Simba4793

Posted · Hidden by cazboab, December 13, 2013 - No reason given
Hidden by cazboab, December 13, 2013 - No reason given

This is probably now my favourite ever GIF.

This thread has been pretty amusing though. Apparently in the recent storm, Hotel Kilo clearly received a stick up his backside the size of a Californian Redwood. Carry on.

oh do tell dave,  surely ur just remembering our 1st meeting with somewhat of an exaggeration on your part i might ad, what a boaster you are

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

oh do tell dave,  surely ur just remembering our 1st meeting with somewhat of an exaggeration on your part i might ad, what a boaster you are

Did you just imply I did you up the backside?  :huh:  I did not expect the conversation to take that turn. Whatever floats your boat chief. 

Did you just imply I did you up the backside?  :huh:  I did not expect the conversation to take that turn. Whatever floats your boat chief. 

yes dave i must apologise for my candour, i havent just inadvertently outed you have i? seeing as you have such an obvious interest in my anus..

yes dave i must apologise for my candour, i havent just inadvertently outed you have i? seeing as you have such an obvious interest in my anus..

Maybe I'm just curious about how you can talk out of it so much, considering how far your head's rammed up it?

Gay jokes? Seriously? You're a grown man, try acting like it. 

Hey everyone's anus is lovely .. I am sure .. but it remains that this topic probably isn't about the state, condition and pre-existing attraction to each others anuses.

I know a guy that dropped a lit Mk5 in someone's back pocket.

That close enough to the anus?

Close doesn't cut it when it comes to anus-play. Given the subject matter, I'm forced to ask...were there fireworks? And if so, did you throw/kick them back

Finally got to the bottom of this thread avoiding exaggerated egos , bad attitude , and waffle to find everyone talking about bottoms ..

Must be something in the water this week ...

Wait a discussion about anuses and I wasn't involved.

Ah well too late to contribute now, however closest I have seen is the usual 'suprise buttshecks' shenanigans but none involving pyro. :P

'FireKnife'

you guys have never had anything in your *albartroth*? ffs its 2013

One of my few 'rules' nothing goes up there unless it is for medical reasons ;).

Though to be honest most females I meet are keen for it, sure the same couldn't be said a few years ago :D.

Anyway back to pyro, oh no wait that my cause issues again, so erm do we stick with the anus? I am not sure that can be made to sound right.

'FireKnife'

One of my few 'rules' nothing goes up there unless it is for medical reasons ;).

Though to be honest most females I meet are keen for it, sure the same couldn't be said a few years ago :D.

'FireKnife'

Those two paragraphs do not fit together...

Those two paragraphs do not fit together...

Up mine, theres is entirely at their choice and discretion :P.

'FireKnife'

i knew this female once who would... :yikes: and also was quite keen on the reverse..i still  :gamer:  now and again just thinking about how filthy she was..

Hold on, are these Mk5s unexpectedly exploding in people's trousers or did someone else put them there? Was thinking it might be good to invest in a Li-poly bag as an ordnance pouch.

the pyro with the 'remove cap and strike' type ignition has been known to remove its own cap and strike against its self if carried loose in pockets, especially cargo type pockets which seem a  popular location..  carrying several striker type pyros loose in a pocket is a recipe for certain disaster, or hilarity if you happen to just be a casual spectator.

whenever i have disposable pyro i either tape the tops/striker parts on firmly to the grenades or remove all the tops/strikers completely and throw them away and just keep 1 in a separate pouch somewhere.

as well as the warnings i copied out earlier in the thread, the tlsfx airsoft pyro sold in the uk will have somewhere on it "DO NOT PUT IN POCKETS" 

Aye, it was the cap coming off that blew my mk5 in my pocket. The ironic thing was, I had taken my gloves off to pee and thought "I'd better just check the lids are still on my mk5's".

It was putting my hand into my pocket to check, that ignited the striker against the grenade, burning my fingers in the process and making me scream in agony, before quickly twisting my jacket away from my crotch, as I cupped my balls for dear life and waited on the inevitable BANG!

My jacket caught fire, but luckily my mate was there and I had chosen to pee into a small stream, so we had water on hand to douse the flames. I now have a nice burnt hole (not butt-hole Fireknife) in my gorka jacket pocket.

Thankfully the other 2 mk5's in the same pocket still had their lids on, or it could have been a lot worse!

Archived