Hi There

dapprman

Hi, I'm new to this site and relatively new to airsoft as a sport/game (about five months) despite having bought my first TM Glock 17 (a springer) back in about 1998 and also having played paintball semi-pro back in the mid 1980s.  DIfference since then is now I can afford it :rolleyes:

So far I've only been playing at my local site, Red1 CQB at Hunton Bridge (Watford/Kings Langley) though come spring I should be moving further afield and also looking to do skirmish and outdoor (assuming skirmish sites are smalloer, close in fighting, like in paintball (back in the 1980s anyhow)).

Was surprised to find that you can only access the sales section here after 100 posts, but for me that could be a good thing as I don't post often and I'm buying too much at the present (also don't let me know if there's a Walther PPK or P38 in there). :busted_blue:

Present prime load is

Ares Tavar Tar-21 (second generation, without the MARS site and all those problems)

WE HK 3PX4

Oshiboom

Also

CA MP5SD4

ASG Skorpion vz61

AGM MP44

edit - oh should add I foudn ehre and ended up registering as too many review searches on the interwebs pointed to here ...

• 4 weeks later...

Hey buddy,

Welcome! Always nice to see new people. You're not too far off from some really good sites (The Mall in Reading, UCAP: Sandpit in Dartford) so I'd recommend a visit to those when it warms up a bit ;)

Although quite a few arnies guys are at The Mall on Sunday, if you'd like to try and nab a spot.

Archived