Multicam 6094

bettyblue84

Ive been trying to find a multicam 6094 for a week or two now and had no luck.  Ive ordered three so far but been refunded my money each time as there has been none in stock.  Im looking for the TMC version but would maybe stretch my budget for a Flyye one.  Question is, does anyone know any retailers that have any???

Id even settle for the tmc eg assault PC (the copy of the eagle MMAC)

Thanks.

If you're not happy with it, let me know why (be it the size and what dimensions you are). Go a bud who's looking at getting the same thing, but he's a 36inch chest and is worried the flyye won't fit.

Will do mate,  Im only about a 38 inch chest myself so worried it may be too big,  although adding fake plates usually helps for me.

If you're not happy with it, let me know why (be it the size and what dimensions you are). Go a bud who's looking at getting the same thing, but he's a 36inch chest and is worried the flyye won't fit.

Received it and very pleased.  The original owner had modified the cummerbund to a tight fit so it was perfect for me.  I added some foam plates and it sits perfectly without flapping about as I move..  Your mate should be grand with one.

Archived