G&P WOC Package - 2 Rifles, 1 Upper, NPAS BCG, PMAGs, Internal Parts Kit

TheFull9

Having picked these weapons up some time ago now but never being able to skirmish them through persistent issues with all the G&P STANAGs I dumped huge amounts of money in to, I decided a while back to switch over to the KWA LM4 system.  I've been gradually selling off my WA system portfolio and these weapons/accessories represent the main bulk of that collection.  I've been putting this sale off for a while since I wasn't sure how best to do it, but in the end I decided on offering up the complete set in one go.

When I assembled all of this originally my plan was to use the quick changing attribute of the GBB guns allow me to have two lower receivers (one being a backup) and a range of different uppers with varying barrel lengths to suit all sorts of different skirmish situations; so I wanted to offer up the same package to potential buyers in order they have same that option as well.

IMG_1842_zpsf530b58c.jpg

IMG_1847_zps5816fccb.jpg

10.5" Carbine

-WOC Steel internals throughout, stock charging handle, nozzle and bolt carrier
-Stock hop unit/hop parts and inner barrel
-PTS MOE Stock
-PTS GBBr ASAP
-RS MOE grip
-G&P Magpul Lower & VLTOR Upper
-G&P Anti-rotation links
-G&P Troy Rear BUIS
-G&P 7" DD Lite Handguard
-RS AFG2 + Ladder covers
-G&P VLTOR Gas Block/Front BUIS
-G&P VLTOR 'Flower' Flash hider

14.5" Rifle

-WOC Steel lower internals, RA-T Steel bolt catch, stock nozzle/bolt carrier, custom modified RS Armalite charging handle
-Stock hop unit/parts and appropriate length inner barrel
-PTS ACS Stock
-RS A2 Pistol grip
-G&P Troy lower & VLTOR Upper
-G&P Anti-rotation links
-G&P Troy Rear BUIS
-RS MOE Trigger Guard
-G&P 7" Troy MRF
-King Arms VLTOR Gas Block/Front BUIS
-G&P VLTOR 'Flower' Flash hider (different production batch, hence the colour difference)
-Magpul XT Covers cut to fit

Separate Upper

-G&P VLTOR Upper receiver with dust cover and forward assist fitted by myself
-G&P 12" Barrel
-G&P Standard WOC Hop unit/Parts and appropriate length inner barrel
-G&P Barrel Nut/Delta Ring Set
-RS MOE Carbine Handguards
-G&P VLTOR Low-Pro Gas Block
-G&P Vortex FH
-Mock gas tube

-G&P Buffer tube with standard buffer spring
-RS Buffer tube (thread is compatible with the WOCs) with RS buffer spring and buffer unit

-RA-Tech complete steel bolt carrier with aluminium NPAS Nozzle. Fitted with aluminium nozzle tip to replace the stock plastic and upgraded nozzle securing plate (black piece, original chrome coloured part also included)

-Complete set of WOC-X internal parts. Every single trigger mech component, pin, nut, bolt, spring and washer necessary to fit out the insides of a WOC lower along with various other small external parts like a dust cover, a couple of end plates, trigger guards etc.

-Not pictured: 4 x G&P WOC PMAGs in black. They'll all have developed leaks by now which'll need sealing up, but these mags are a lot easier to work on than most WA system STANAGs.  Apart from maybe 1 load of BBs through two of them they're in exactly the same condition as they came from the factory.

I unfortunately can't give any further information on performance as I've only put a few mags through each of the guns out in the garden with zero skirmish use. When performing a military function test they all work as they should do, but that's as far as I'm able to check them out since I don't have any serviceable magazines here to physically fire them with.

Externally there are a few chips out of the paint (not the metal) where I've laid these down for photographing and the few times I've used them to shoot in YouTube videos; there's also some slight marking around a few roll pins where everything's been put together, but it's all quite minor and purely aesthetic.  The recievers all mesh very tightly indeed with no sideways slop.  Internals wise, each trigger group has only seen a couple of hundred shots (I'd say 400 maximum) which is a small fraction in their life being all made of steel.  The stock G&P aluminium bolt carriers and plastic nozzles show some wear from firing but again it's aesthetic and they're fully functional. The 14.5" gun will probably shoot too hot for UK skirmishing on propane, but that's why the complete NPAS BCG is included.

If any potential buyers have valid questions or queries on any aspect of anything advertised above please do post here to ask.  VCRA defences are of course required and I shall, as always, be thorough in checking them.
Asking price is £1000 inclusive of delivery via courier and I will be insuring the package for the full value so please bear in mind the cost of this given the size and weight of everything included.  I can accept payment by various means, preferably bank transfer but I'll accept paypal as well and the fees are all included in the price.  Not after any swaps or part-exs but I accept there's more likely to be interest in parts of this lot than the entire thing so splits will be considered on a case by case basis as they come in.

Break down of individual prices as follows for those interested in certain parts:

10.5" Upper with stock G&P BCG and charging handle - £175

14.5" Upper with custom RS Armalite charging handle and G&P BCG - £175

Magpul lower - £200

VLTOR lower - £175

RA-Tech NPAS BCG - £110

Internals spares kit including buffer tubes and springs/buffer units - £60

G&P GBBr PMAGs - £50

All prices above are inclusive of P&P and Paypal except for the PMAGs where shipping is not included.  If anyone's interested in different combinations of gun parts/extra etc displayed above please shoot me a PM and I can accommodate that.

Details of the condition are all there in the OP.  When you take in to account the cost of a buying WOC with steel lower internals in the UK (if you can find stock that is) the prices I'm asking are far less than 66% of retail, that's before you even begin include the cost of the significant amount of after-market parts that have been added.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived