GHK M4 GBBR - available after Chinese New Year

hitmanNo2

• Replies 413
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've been using stock plastic G&P nozzles in my WOC's for 3 years now, never had a break. After about 15,000 rounds the bit that shoves the BB out of the mag tends to wear on the corners and has trouble picking up rounds, but a plastic nozzle shell is $10. 

The way I look at it, the BCG and it's contents are the sacrificial anode in my gun - I use stock BCG's and nozzles, and I generally replace the nozzle shell every 12-18000 rounds depending on wear, and the carrier about every 25,000 rounds. I wouldn't want a metal nozzle in case they end up tearing up mag routers, damaging feed lips, etc etc. 

Still, on the bright side, anything GHK have done to the gun to make it more efficient will be in the mag, and I can use those mags in my gun, which is a big win. 

Curious as to why they didn't go with a roller bearing on the hammer? The difference between a non-bearing hammer and one with one in my WOC's is pretty significant, definitely makes the action an awful lot smoother.

I can not see where I wrote that plastic nozzles are wrong, I wrote that it is unacceptable for me. Vipertech M4s got aluminium nozzles.

My point, which I forgot to add, that I need a gun that I can use on CO2. I hoped GHK would be a good alternative. But especially after seeing the pricetag, I'd rather stick to Vipertech. Despite their cosmetic problems and seemingly non-existent QA, they can work reliably on CO2.

BTW what I like the most in the GHK is that it is available as a do it yourself kit, too. At least it is at Samoon.

I suppose they use such hammer because it is cheaper to manufacture, and they can still sell one with bearing later. :)

I can not see where I wrote that plastic nozzles are wrong, I wrote that it is unacceptable for me. Vipertech M4s got aluminium nozzles.

My point, which I forgot to add, that I need a gun that I can use on CO2. I hoped GHK would be a good alternative. But especially after seeing the pricetag, I'd rather stick to Vipertech. Despite their cosmetic problems and seemingly non-existent QA, they can work reliably on CO2.

BTW what I like the most in the GHK is that it is available as a do it yourself kit, too. At least it is at Samoon.

I suppose they use such hammer because it is cheaper to manufacture, and they can still sell one with bearing later. :)

Where did you see a price-tag?

Where did you see a price-tag?

As above, this is on their facebook:

[ GHK M4 GBBR Accept pre-order now!! ]

*CASE A 

GHK M4 GBBR Complete version $13,800 (NTD) [£275 ish]

Content: Standard M4A1 RAS 

------------------------------------

*CASE B 

GHK M4 GBBR Empty machine version $9,800 (NTD) [£200ish] 

All guns are tested by factory, players must have self-assemble ability. Not include inner barrel (precision tube), it is an free option for user to purchase

Content: The main body of gun (include fire control part), stock tube, grip and magazine

(10.5? $1,600 / 12.5? $1,700 / 14.5? $1,800)

------------------------------------

*CASE C 

GHK M4 GBBR Custom version 

Please send private message to SAMOON.

ERM, not really, WOC's are like rocking horse s**t over here in the UK, and the rare ones I've seen for sale are up there in the £500+ region!

It seems like if you want to buy a GBBR in the UK you've got the choice of WE, WE, and....WE.

Should have worded that a little better; I meant you can import a WOC/KJW/WE/KWA for around the same cost.

Still, there's more choice available than just WE, they're just a bit tougher to find. There's one or two UK retailers that stock the KJ works version, and Milspec as well as others will no doubt be stocking the GHK when it's released. There's also a couple of places to obtain the KWA LM4 as well with some looking around - WE is definitely easiest to obtain though.

On the facebook site of Samoon.

thanks. 500 US is steepish! Actually, after looking at the site I guess it isn't. The customization option is interesting. I take it people have ordered from these guys and GHK prices are consistent across retailers? Well, here's to the early adopters and also to a  GHK GBBR version of the VSS.

I suspect this was a C02 mag.

Not so sure myself... The ROF does slow a little towards the end of the mag dump. I would have agreed if GHK hadn't posted this on FB this morning:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ufnqpLLRgR0 

Gen2 Co2 mags! I'm really hoping GHK get these right - The first gen Co2 mags were useless, capsules got stuck something ridiculous and they were prone to developing leaks all the damned time no matter how thick the O-ring you used... 

Also, why remake the Co2 mags if their M4 is winterproof? ;)

For those who wish to take GBB to the arctic.. this is going to be such a buy. CAN NOT WAIT. 

Fair point!

If GHK get the Co2 mags right, it'll also mean year round use of my WOC, and anyone else running anything that takes WA system mags as well. 

Not exactly important, but I wonder what GHK are planning on marking the receiver with? Whether they'll go colt markings, GHK something, made up markings or leave it blank..

I'd rather stick to Vipertech. Despite their cosmetic problems and seemingly non-existent QA, they can work reliably on CO2.

You're the first person I've heard say much about bad QA or aesthetics at Vipertech. What's going on there?

Indeed.  I was in AA a while ago and it looked like WE had exploded all over the back wall.

I was in PAS a week ago and discovered they had basically no TM pistols at all and all that plastic fantastic had been replaced by WE. I noted with interest that every single WE AK magazine in the entire shop was in the bargain bin ("Sold Without Guarantee").

If GHK get the Co2 mags right, it'll also mean year round use of my WOC, and anyone else running anything that takes WA system mags as well. 

Ooh, yes please. Five ProWin V2s for the summer, five GHK CO2 V2s for the winter has a pleasant symmetry to it. I have greatly missed my poor old 'katsu!

I was in PAS a week ago and discovered they had basically no TM pistols at all and all that plastic fantastic had been replaced by WE. I noted with interest that every single WE AK magazine in the entire shop was in the bargain bin ("Sold Without Guarantee").

Ooh, yes please. Five ProWin V2s for the summer, five GHK CO2 V2s for the winter has a pleasant symmetry to it. I have greatly missed my poor old 'katsu!

Maybe PAS are just all sold out of TM? I know they stock them usually, plus TM pistols always sell quickly in the UK. I know AZUK got a whole load in recently and now they're down to a few of the less popular models already.. 

As for the Co2 mags, I'm really really hoping they get them right - The Gen1's were godawful things from my experience, let's just hope the Gen2's are up to scratch!

Not so sure myself... The ROF does slow a little towards the end of the mag dump. I would have agreed if GHK hadn't posted this on FB this morning:

They sure are covering all the bases, glad I waited 5 years to buy one of these things. This should make the squirrels think twice before digging up stuff in my yard.

Archived