GHK M4 GBBR - available after Chinese New Year

hitmanNo2

• Replies 413
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So we have the stock (~1.5J) nozzle and the 1J nozzle. The 1J nozzle seems to a good job keeping to 1J even on CO2. 

Anyone have any thoughts on getting a muzzle energy between those two figures? NPAS on a stock nozzle? Pray to GHK for a 1.4J nozzle?

My concern would be that a cut down inner barrel inside the full 14.5" barrel would degrade accuracy, from the gas rushing past the BB after running out of inner barrel. 

There are the Scout and CQBR lengths, but I'd prefer 14.5" barrel. If I had the budget, I'd try a 1J nozzle on a 19" barrel, but building up a CO2 mag pool will be costly enough as it is.

I'm tempted to say regardless of inner barrel length (realistically speaking), there'd be access gas coming out of the barrel as the BB exits, with GBBs the way how much gas is let into the barrel isn't very precise, it's affected by how fast the bolt cycle to hit the valve disconnector (which is affected by temperature / how much gas you have left etc) unlike an AEG with vented cylinders, so I doubt the accuracy difference would be noticeable, but that's just my speculation, never done a before / after test. Also, strangely enough there was absolutely 0 fps change between co2 and green gas mag for me, only increase in recoil. 

Anyone using CO2 mags? If so how is the performance? Can they be modded like the AK mags to be rechargeable? Also do the M4 mag feed lips need to be filed like the AK's or its good ootb this time?

Btw there is an adjustable nozzle for the M4:

Also NugentGL installed a VFC gbb type hop unit in the GHK allowing to adjust the hop-up without having to take off the rail.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Full auto only ruins the fun in that it hurts the ear on the firing side after a few hours of constant gameplay, ear protection genuinely recommended... 12 c', full auto mag dump not a problem at all. CO2 mags are incredible, much sharper kick, and FPS remains exactly the same which is bizzare, and with a mod you can charge the CO2 mags with paintball tanks, details can be found in this thread. 

Samoon, you get freebies from them all the time as well, stuff like spare valve / o-rings / tools / silicon toil etc. I'd really recommend reading this thread from the start to finish if you're into getting this gun, it's long yes but also informative, and since the thread isn't really that old it's best we don't repeat ourselves too much :) 

• 2 weeks later...

Swift quick question for UK based GHK M4 owners, decent videos are still hard to come by as this gun is new.

Can you empty 1 whole mag on full auto without cooldown ruining all the fun?

Ok 3 questions;

Anyone tried the co2 mags in this gun?

How do you rate them?

I posted some videos earlier in this thread you might wanna look at. Im in southern Norway so weather/temprature should be comparable :)

Here is the full auto dumping:

RA-Tech AAC 300 for GHK M4...

10679566-10152524751497584-6723674657470

http://en.ratech.com.tw/english/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=1263:rag-ghk-17&catid=41&Itemid=155

They spelt Lawrenceville correctly this time.. 

Receivers alone are $226, but they also do a "challenege kit", where it costs $500 and includes everything that allows you to build a full gun.  a bunch of stuff but missing some other stuff so I'm not sure what that gets you without going through the diagram. 

They don't include the:

- hop-up chamber

- the thing that keeps the hop-up chamber in the barrel

- the bolt carrier/piston

- the trigger group

- the bolt catch

- mag release

- the selector

- the pistol grip

- the rear sight

- the magazine

Besides the receiver and the original barrel assembly and buffer tube/stock they give you:

- an inner barrel(probably a 6.01mm knowing RA-Tech)

- A Maple Leaf hop-up rubber

- "New Age"(I guess they go along with the receiver?) forward assist, charging handle, dust cover, receiver pin set and a handguard set

- "super" recoil buffer

Basicly its this minus the things listed as not included which all can be bought from Samoon for 175$(tough now there is a discount and it would cost 141$)+ shipping(tough you probably only need the internals so that would be even less).

Archived