malthus101

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

believe it or not a micro tavor does exist. Or at least it appears to exist

It's a photo from 2009.

I believe from a Filipino airsoft shop.

tavor4.jpg

Other than a few pictures nothing has come to light.

Was it a joke? A kick in the nads because of licensing? who knows.

Wonder if that's based on the TM one ? which is AA battery powered

What Druid799 said. A TM recoil M14 sounds great.

What I'd also like:

- Mosin Nagant gas, using magazines instead of that stupid string thingy loading system.

- GBB PPSH41 (mag can take lots of gas)

- Makarov

- SVT 40 GBBR

- Lee Enfield No3 on gas, not a Chinese one. Might be a good idea for G&G to make one :P

- Type 100 (Japanese SMG)

- G43

- FG42 GBBR <3 B)

- SKS GBBR

There might be a certain pattern in the guns that I want :).

I'd love to see:

A revamp of the H&K P7. ideally the M8 (single stack) variant, although the double stack M13 would be ok as well. MGC did one a while back, but they are collectors items now. I'd love to see one built with modern TM style internals.

A decent Hi-power. Fixed sights, realiable internals (WE, looking at your attempt) might need an internal re-design to achieve though.

In more general terms, I'd like to see a wider selection of compact pistols. Especially something like the Kel-tech or Khar pocket pistols. I've been searching for a little pocket backup for a while, and there's not much out there, and even less that doesn't suffer serious issues.

However, I do realize that this might be a technial thing, making the required internals small enough.

Finally, a wider selection of G3s works fine for me. while I'm happy with my one, I'd love a wider market, leading to better availability of mags, especially metal mid-caps, and accessories (mag pouches etc.)

While There are a *lot* of guns I would like to see made, Most of them are unrealistic to believe they could garner any kind of popularity. So Ill just list the ones I think people would actually buy. I'll also leave out things that have already been announced that Im just waiting for.

1: All metal Browning HP with non tangent sights;

Seriously I dont understand how this isnt around yet. WE have been producing the tangent sight model for years now. How have they not changed the mold ever so slightly to produce a Hi-Power that people would actually buy?

2: GBB, GIM Sterling or Sten SMG.

These are uncommon enough as AEGs, but a gun of that type would really be better off as a GBB. Possibly with c02 mags to avoid the issue of liquid gas expulsion due to the magazine angle.

3: ANY FULL METAL REVOLVER THAT DOESNT LOOK LIKE TURD.

How are there none of these? How has the popularily and proliferation of those nasty looking WinGun revolvers not lit a fire under someone's *albartroth*? I'd be happy with basically any kind of modern, standard looking revolver. a Smith and Wesson M19, 29, Hell I would happily settle for a full metal version of those terrible HFC model 10's. I have a hard time understanding why this is something that doesn't exist. All we can have are those disgusting looking WinGun monstrosities, and Gletcher Nagants. And I bought 2 of the Nagants. A C02 Colt Python was supposed to come out but it vanished into the aether, I wanted two of those, too =p.

4: Full Metal Uzi Model A or B (Full size) GBB:

This is the big one. The Uzi is one of the most iconic weapons ever made. It is immediately recognizable. Its so famous that people use the word "Uzi" to describe OTHER SMGS THAT DONT EVEN LOOK LIKE UZIS. How does nobody make this? Id be happy with a kit for the KWC mini Uzi, I don't even care if It isn't an entirely new gun. Just for crying out loud somebody make this already. Preferably full metal but honestly I'd buy a plastic one just the same. Please KWC, Dont make me try to fit your internals into an old Marushin PFC gun. I dont want to have to chop that thing up.

Also to the folks who mentioned an Mp5ka3 with an SEF lower, you can just buy a VFC and get the SEF lower for it. They make that already. It was out like a week after the VFC Mp5K came out.

believe it or not a micro tavor does exist. Or at least it appears to exist

Even the shop owner won't answer questions about it. It was never advertised as being on sale, but was used to promote the ARES Tavor at the time. People are guessing it was a custom build and simply put on display, but others (like myself) also suggest it's a real Micro Tavor used for the same purpose. The real M21 mounted on it plus the fact IMI has been selling their product here a lot makes me think so.

As for my wish list, guns from the American Civil War would be nice. SAAs are good and all but I'd really fork up for an old cap and ball apart from the Remington HWS already makes. That and some GBBs of the bunch of sub compact automatics that have been flooding the self defense market the past few years: LCP, P3AT, S&W Bodyguard 380 to name a few.

For the person that wanted a GBB Bullpup AK, apparently there is a custom made one on Redwolf. Unfortunately it's very expensive.

http://www.redwolfairsoft.com/redwolf/airsoft/GBB_Rifles_SMGs_Hephaustus_Hephaestus_HTS_14_GBB.htm

See I think to make this thread a bit more interesting we should name what we are willing to pay for it...

Not having a go but if you read the airsoft news section alot quite a common thing is people saying this is a must have and would make a great starter gun for x project or whatever... but then they never get the gun.

Personally I think that $589 for a one-off gbb rifle is pretty reasonable - afaik its the first on the market. Going back a few years now I really wanted an AIMS. I ended up paying $700-odd for a full steel kit when inokatsu released thier ltd edition. Of course a few months later there were seemingly about a half dozen manufactures of the AIMS! Not that bitter tho more the merrier...

I suppose I should go second with my earlier suggestion then.

I figure a sum of 400-450 would be a good price for a good RPD, with knockoffs going around 300 or so.  Have to factor in though whether it would steel, a mixture of metals, magazines, etc.  If Real Sword made the PLA version, I could see it easily be above 500.

Gas SLR.

Gas C1A2.

I would pay what the market would bear. I don't want a rubbish $50 clone that's suited to cosplay and I don't want a 15K poser gun that I put on a shrine like a pair of Hayden Panettiere's used knickers.

A gas FAL would have to be made of steel because ti's about as long as a fencepost and just as unwieidy; plastic or mystery metal wouldn't last a day. You'd probably have to run it on Co2 but I'd live with it.

If I have to be dragged into the present day then a DSA OSW in gas with their 30 rounders would be acceptable.

Archived