WISH LIST - Guns that need to be made!

malthus101

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think most people have already said what needs to :

GBB/AEG SLR/FAL which is real weight and not made from pot alu.

GBB/AEG Stamped steel G3

GBB/AEG UZI/Mini UZI (If GBB then propane not CO2 please)

GBB VZ58 SBR

GBB Sterling SMG

Other less pressing wants would be:

GBB PKM (I am sure with that much space in the mag someone can make a gas tank for that)

GBB M249/M60/Mk43 GIM or Ignition based blowback.

GBB/AEG RPD

GBB Makarov

GBB Steckin

GBB Type 67 silenced pistol

GBB/AEG K1A which doesn't have a plastic receiver

GBB P90

GBB Thompson M1928 Drum

Now the thing I am wondering is:

Why hasn't WE woken up to the need that their GBBR G36s and their AK line needs drum mags?

A Stanag mag compatable steyr aug would be top of my wish list . As is real swords new m16 /4 that has already been shown to the public but not produced .

Type 88 support weopon and type 88 sniper .

Also where has the rs gbb dragunov gone .

Would love tm to remake the mpl and Uzi with decent internals or gbb .

KA have been teasing about a GBB M1928 recently. Hope they make it, with the drum mag. :)

Also, for a high quality (steel receiver and barrel and good internals) GBB or AEG FN FAL (NOT the modern fugly versions...) I would spend about 500€.

My WE Dragunov cost almost that much and it's definitely worth it...

:)

RC, totally agree with you on the sub compacts. Pretty much all GBB pistols are full size or compact but no real sub copact guns available for airsoft, obviously you can get a couple of options in revolvers and you can get the crappy little colt 25 NBBs. I guess an issue is actually fitting GBB internals in something pretty dinky, the again there have been successful PPKs and even a couple of beretta M1934s.

RC, totally agree with you on the sub compacts. Pretty much all GBB pistols are full size or compact but no real sub copact guns available for airsoft, obviously you can get a couple of options in revolvers and you can get the crappy little colt 25 NBBs. I guess an issue is actually fitting GBB internals in something pretty dinky, the again there have been successful PPKs and even a couple of beretta M1934s.

Well given that we have the Glock 26/27, PX4 Sub-compact and M&P Compact, all of which are 9mm 'sub-compacts' it is not that hard to see more of them.

However I would like to see some of the true 'pocket guns' come out like the LCP. True they would have a time getting the internals in one but they would be so cool to have. The Beretta 1934 I tried was awesome but just too expensive and hard to replace parts on. The cheaper clone I had just failed instead.

'FireKnife'

I am wondering if any of the things mentioned here, actually do come out, are you really going to buy them?

When I look at the Bolt sr-47 thread. Plenty of people where enthusiastic about it.

It's on the market for about a month or two. don't see anyone who has one. (except me :) )

What I am trying to say, be prepared for more M4's and AK's.

To be honest if I didn't have to deal with the frankly retarded VCR-A I would have many, many more pistols but given that there is still very limited options for a correct defence that is accepted by shops up here it is not as easy as simply 'buying what I want'.

When I have the time to sort out the pathetic bit of paper that is the UKARA form I will then buy many of these pistols if they come out from a decent maker (so not WE then).

In the UK it could be a lot easier and I think people would be more inclined to buy then. :P

'FireKnife'

When I said "you" I should have said "you all".

So it's not directed to you exclusively FireKnife.

But I do understand your point regarding VCR-A.

It's common among EU countries to have ridiculous laws that do not change the negative cause.

I guessed you meant the general 'you' but still in some cases as much as people want to buy things they see things just get in the way that was just my point. :)

Plus with the glut of cheap Chinese models people are more likely to think 'I will be it but only after David, Frank and Peter have bought it and told me it hasn't broken after 6 months' etc. This is easy to see in the threads about such guns with people wanting info and actual usage reports before they buy but then someone has to take the plunge in the first place and if history has taught us anything it is not great to be the first tester of something new. :P

Perhaps we need the airsoft equivalent of the first jet plane test pilots, nutters with more bravado than sense but the skill to show us it works.

'FireKnife'

...The Beretta 1934 I tried was awesome but just too expensive and hard to replace parts on. The cheaper clone I had just failed instead....

If you still have the cheaper clone can I get the propane mag off you?

My clone M1934 works just fine albeit requiring some of my engineering skills , one of my more favourite sub compacts, real weight and all.

It out-accurates the real steel at 10m LOL.  Lots of shots to a charge too.

My only gripe is that the slide lock doesn't work and mags are insanely hard to find anywhere on this planet.

That aside and back to the point, I agree that we need more pocket pistols, which can give the same power output as a full frame pistol, or some PPK/S mags which don't leak...The Maruzen PPK puts out enough power to compete against my bigger pistols which is great, but I wished the other pocket pistols also did the same.

Well given that we have the Glock 26/27, PX4 Sub-compact and M&P Compact, all of which are 9mm 'sub-compacts' it is not that hard to see more of them.

However I would like to see some of the true 'pocket guns' come out like the LCP. True they would have a time getting the internals in one but they would be so cool to have. The Beretta 1934 I tried was awesome but just too expensive and hard to replace parts on. The cheaper clone I had just failed instead.

'FireKnife'

Yes, that's what I mean, actual pocket guns rather than just cut down versions of full sized or compact semi-autos. To be honest, even a not cheap and horrible NBB would be fine, obviously the engineering would be simpler. I'd like to see something like a nice looking baby browning or something a bit more modern available. The beretta M1934 by WA looked really nice but you know, try finding one now.

If you still have the cheaper clone can I get the propane mag off you?

I don't, haven't had it for a long while due to the model I had being a lemon and just refused to wok point blank. Though on mine the slide catch did work in the way the real one did but that lead to the barrel trying to leave too due to the design :P.

However pocket guns would be nice to see just I think that the M1934 and PPK/S for now seem to be about all we are going to get (and by todays standards the PPK/S isn't even that small a pocket gun). A LC9 or even the Walther PPS, more of a mid point between the two, would be great to see.

'FireKnife'

Hey FireKnife, here is my M1934:

Good to see it works, mine just failed to do anything reliably. Sure it got me a few indoor kills (one where it went into burst mode and put 4 good shots into someone from across a room) but it wasn't worth the hassle of getting it to work when (at the time) I had my somewhat more reliable PPK/S :P.

But as for the wish list I have a few 1911 variants I would like but I am still waiting on my Makarov damn it all. I just seem to have a thing for classic pistols and in particular single stack ones (a P220 with original European heel magazine release would be awesome too).

'FireKnife'

For me revolvers always look awesome, feel awesome but lack massivley in the performance dept and when your holding somthing like a Raging Bull you expect recoil where there is none.

Asking a hell of alot but a realistic, full metal, powerful, with recoil, hop unit and simialr performance to a regualr pistol then id buy one. However I dont expect that in the next 10 years if ever.

Archived