Christmas haul

scorch

So what did you guys get? Anything nice?

As for me, I got:

Haynes zombie survival manual

Captain Fawcett's moustache wax

Moustache comb that looks like a mini flick knife

Jayne Cobb hat

Pair of heated gloves

Minecraft sword

COD ghosts

Old spice aftershave and spray set

Clothes, sweets, bath care products, the usual.

One of those ps4 thingamajigs, despite heavily reinforcing my statements that getting one was the farthest thought from my mind.  To add to the irony, there is also bf4 and COD: Ghosts along with it, a headset that I already own, etc.

Scorch, can you put a pic up of this mustache comb?  It sounds like something ol' Teddy Roosevelt would use.

Blimey, I don't have time to play one online game to a decent level let alone multiple platforms worth.  There's just too many these days.

Scorch I'd like to know how heated gloves work?

Stuff:  Couple of shirts, pair of jeans and UJ socks (for patriotic feet) which is good because I hate spending my own money on clothes that aren't tactical.  The main thing was a new rifle bag in a lovely coyote to match my PIG Armour Kit Bag, because the most important part of any skirmish is quite obviously looking gucci when you first turn up at the booking in desk,

Battery pack in a zippered compartment, and a flexible element inside the lining. Had them on earlier to test them and they work pretty good.

They're a not very tactical blue, but great for when I marshal and great for in this cold when I'm on the motorbike.

Redline FE rig

45/9000 tank

TM G17

TM FN 5-7

Shooters Design G17c slide (wrong one, trying to pawn it for a not compensated version)

Condor Gen.4 Tactical MOLLE OPS Chest Rig

Condor Hydro Harness Hydration Carrier

PDI 5-7 piston head

Nine Ball Purple bucking

G17 mags x2

Nine Ball G17 mag seals x3

Guns Modify G17 slide lock

Airsoft Surgeon super hard loading nozzle

Hopup Chamber Set for VFC MK16

Madbull PWS SCAR Rail Extension

Angry Gun VFC / WE SCAR to M4 Stock Adapter

Front and rear MBUS

Midcap PMAGs x5

Creation 5-7 inner slide

Nine Ball POM 5-7 guide ring

PDI 6.01 TBB for 5-7

Streamlight TLR-1s

TLR-1s Glock contour trigger guard pressure switch

I'm sure I'm missing something...

Oh yeah, WGC:

King Arms GBB stock tube

PTS SCAR selectors

7.62 AAC can by VFC

VFC SCAR 14.5in barrel extenstion

VFC SCAR stock pin

I think that's it.

This year, as every other year since 2008 when I decided that I don't actually give a toss about Christmas, I got zilch. Nada. Nothing. Can't really see the point in all this Christmas nonsense.

Seeing all those muppets on BBC News literally falling over each other and pushing each other out of the way just to get to the Boxing Day sales. Quite sad really.

Still, people will be sheeple.

Lots of food, music and a samsung galaxy note.

Also a couple 'making of' books and Judge Dredd: Trifecta (reading it now and it's boss). Couple of vouches and an Oasis greatest hits album (yes, I like Oasis).

What I like about Christmas? Everything most people don't get an Christmas. It's the time of year to see friends and family (as people generally make an effort to see you), meet up and have a laugh. It's not about presents and demanding this that and the other. It's about (for me and most people I know) having fun and sharing old stories of Christmas when we were children. Of course, they're people who are reminded of a terrible childhood or other bad things. Christmas is a reminder of not having what they want or need. It can be a bad time of year. I never ram it down people's throats and I never make light of other people's beliefs.

I've always enjoyed this time of year, as it reminds me of spending time with people who have since died. My Nan passed away at the end of November (I was very close to my grandparents as I used to sty over at weekends, get spoilt rotten really). But I've enjoyed sharing stories of my Nan.

If you don't like Christmas, I for one wouldn't try to make you enjoy it.

Some clothing, man cleansing stuffs and that is it.

I gave presents and didn't ask for anything so bar the above which I knew my Mum would get me I am glad that it is all over.

Now to get New Year out of the way, on my diet and find a new bit of stuff to quell my disturbing appetites. ;)

'FireKnife'

Eh, I've done 84 miles so far during this break, but I'd feel better with just one hour on a field.

I'd be more concerned with the "a new bit of stuff to quell my disturbing appetites" bit...

Eh, I am honest about them. We all have something wrong with us, best to know it :P.

But yeah I really need to grab a few runs to work and such I think.

'FireKnife'

So, same as usual.

I put a ton of thought into buying gifts for people and got generic stuff back.

However. I am rather proud of the poo I did today, it seems to be an annual event.

I refer to it as the "yule log" it is the result of the xmas food I am socially obligated to eat.

It was approximately 2kg. So big it filled the U-bend, piled up above the water level and choked the toilet to death.

It took 5 flushes to revive it.

Some motorway service station janitor is in for a serious shock.

Archived