• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Okay, guys, so let me tell you this.   I have since gotten in touch with UMAREX and informed them about my issues with the VFC MP7. I told them that I tried it with 3 different sorts of gas as well

Exactly.     I think problem is more simple. Mistake at pin (and it's rails) degree.   Here is the photos:   No Manual Bolt Lock   Bolt Lock Manually   Details

Not that it matters as that warning/copyright paragraph is removed easier than Brazil from this years World Cup.  Surely the power up silencer can't be much heavier than the VFC one, it doesn't make

Question is how does it compare with the Small rice 7 (aka WE MP7)? 

I haven't seen the VFC one yet, but the WE MP7 is very impressive in both kick and accuracy, only down side is the mushy trigger on semi.  Good to get a side by side comparison?

Well I haven't seen anyone compare the two yet, but on the recoil side of things, the recoil on mine was enough to turn off two different Eotech replicas, thought I was going mad or my batteries were going flat, until I fired a 4-5 round semi burst and it just turned off, took the one off my MP5 and the same thing happened with that one...lol

Gave up in the end and used the irons through the turned off Eotech.

4e8ydu6u.jpg

Now I know how to change anything inside this baby :)

aty4uda7.jpg

Interesting hop rubber inside mine though, seems like the nub that keeps it secure when the two halves of the hop are together has been cut off, however there is a cutout in the hop to accept that type of hop rubber.

And this is the very first time it's been completely stripped since I received it.

Anyone, who disassembled their MP7 A1, can your tell me next: Are your have 1 serian number on the plate or 2? I have marking only on 1 side of the plate. I saw serial number on both sides.

I don't really like current marking. I need H&K Defence marking.

Edited by rusTORK

Bad news about serial plate. VFC can's sell them, because it against their contract with UMAREX. That mean official way isn't available. We have to find another way. We need person (owner) of VFC MP7 A1 Navy GBB, which will disassemble his gun, pull out the plate and scan it. It's the only way.

Holy poops. Thats complex.

Is that a one piece plastic mechbox/barrel?

I bought the WE one, much simpler to disassemble and work on.

It may look complicated as 95% of its working/moving parts are on the outside of that inner shell, only the hammer, valve knocker and trigger spring sit inside the two halves, however it only took me 10-15 mins to get it to that state, slightly longer to reassemble as the bloody springs are a PITA to get into their right slots, one thing with taking it down to that level you just have to be methodical and lay everything out in order, keeping X spring with Y part as I think all of them are different diameters and/or lengths.

Its so easy I could have kicked myself for not doing it before L2E made his video. (big thanks for that by the way)

And yes the whole inner body and barrel/gas block is 2 piece and plastic, no biggie really as in the UK there's no need for orange tips and as such no need for retailers to glue the flashider on, so no broken shells there, I would like an aftermarket manufacturer to make at least a pot metal inner but due to the workings it would still have to be a two piece design and I don't see it happening anytime in the future because of its complexity and the guns relatively slow uptake.

In case your lost screws for bolt catch lever or fire selector lever, they are:

Bolt Catch Lever:

DIN 913 (ISO 4026)

M2 (0.9mm key)

Length: 3mm (i am highly recommend to switch on 4mm)

Fire Selector Lever:

DIN 913 (ISO 4026)

M2 (0.9mm key)

Length: 6mm

Also, i don't like top rail screws. They are small and block mounting.

• 3 weeks later...

Silly question for everyone.

A mate of mine wants to buy one but he one he has found is an "Asia edition". What does that mean? Full trades?

Asian Edition = No long/lame warning paragraph on the side of the gun.  

Have any of you bought the AngryGun Power Up Silencer and is wondering if its not front heavy.

Asian Edition = No long/lame warning paragraph on the side of the gun.

Have any of you bought the AngryGun Power Up Silencer and is wondering if its not front heavy.

Not that it matters as that warning/copyright paragraph is removed easier than Brazil from this years World Cup.

Surely the power up silencer can't be much heavier than the VFC one, it doesn't make it front heavy, however it will make you paranoid of catching it on something and destroying the inner frame, my silencer is a shelf queen until a metal inner frame is produced.

On the subject of upgrades what do we think of these?

http://www.wgcshop.com/wgc2008/main/product_detail1.php?search_From=searchItem&item=APLUS-RV-VFCMP7&search=special&rs=VFC%20mp7&catid=&cat=&view_choice=a

Edited by Tisane
  • Like 2

...my silencer is a shelf queen until a metal inner frame is produced.

I am personally don't think it will happen. This part is too complicated. Even more complicated is make it of 3 independed parts:

1. Steel Outer Barrel (with Hop-Up inside);

2. Gas Block (with Hop-Up adjusting parts inside);

3. Trigger Group.

And yeah, it should weight 400 gramms.

It's SO BIG PAIN IN *albatross*, i don't even want to think about it. It's more easy to get real MP7 from Afghanistan...

Real Steel Parts:

14411641619_34b9ee523b_o.jpgRS Parts by rustork

14411641409_f7ab65e85c_o.jpgRS Trigger Group by rustork

Edited by rusTORK