I just got the AngryGun Power Up Silencer and it does not increase the fps (its stays around 380).  Any ideas of to get it to work as I have to remove a screw in order to remove the silencer.

Edit: Never mind got it to work

Edited by planeman
  • Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Okay, guys, so let me tell you this.   I have since gotten in touch with UMAREX and informed them about my issues with the VFC MP7. I told them that I tried it with 3 different sorts of gas as well

Exactly.     I think problem is more simple. Mistake at pin (and it's rails) degree.   Here is the photos:   No Manual Bolt Lock   Bolt Lock Manually   Details

Not that it matters as that warning/copyright paragraph is removed easier than Brazil from this years World Cup.  Surely the power up silencer can't be much heavier than the VFC one, it doesn't make

If that metal inner shell will come into reality, i'd pick the MP7 over the HK417 gbb. I'm just awaiting for further progress of the gun before shelling out my hard earned cash. Don't like the WE or New Wave, the KWA/KSC and TM feels like a TOY, so VFC should be way to go if only that upgrade part will come into production.

Those two rectangular holes towards the front of the frame I'm sure aren't there on the plastic frame so I'd say that's where the new inner barrel/hop assembly will secure.

It also has to come as a complete kit because it won't work at all with one or the other.

Wonder if it will be a reasonable price like most of VFCs upgrade parts......fingers crossed.

• Like 1

So it is missing the outer barrel...I guess they will release an inner barrel to mate with the shell...

And how your will attach flash hider? On inner barrel? =)

I hope they will make separate outer barrel and gas block. Both parts are impossible to get from real steel for a proper copy.

• Like 1

And how your will attach flash hider? On inner barrel? =)

I hope they will make separate outer barrel and gas block. Both parts are impossible to get from real steel for a proper copy.

Yep, it will have to be a complete kit...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Officially joined the club! Got a killer deal second hand from a gun collector, so picked it up without hesitation. Opened it up, cleaned the gunk, and re-lubed it. Haven't taken the shell and what not completely off, but rather not at this point.

Kicks like a mule and very satisfied with it.

I was bouncing some ideas with @L2E and he stated it may be possible to use the Azimuth reducing valve (MP5/UMP/ETC.) to get the MP7 down to under 350FPS. Does anyone have any other or similar solution? I'd like to make this beast into a CQB weapon.

mp7.png

Since nobody share their H&K Defence marking from navy, then i will share marking i got from one good online store.

14607225556_ae40143ee8_o.jpg

I hope it will help people which don't have marking to finally get it. ;) Just don't use this number. Or we will have two SMG with one number! =))) LOL

Edited by rusTORK

I was under the impression that the stock valve could be shimmed to reduce fps. Is this not the case?

If it is like the other VFC nozzles, then it can be shimmed as well. I haven't taken mine apart yet so I have no idea but VFC seems to be very consistent regarding nozzle internals so I would assume the Azimuth nozzle bulb or shimming would work.

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...

So I just bought the RAL8000 version from Landwarriorairsoft and it didn't come with any side rails even tough it should according to WGC and Ehobby pictures. Did they remove it from the european version? Anyone else bought this version? I also asked LWA but didn't receive a reply yet.

As for the gun:

- 1:1 size is nice and so is the coloring, the plastic while looks better than the Marui first it has a lot of errors when you look closer. I already knew about the plastic barrel and internal casing so it didn't catch me off guard, tough I hope we eventually get a metal replacement.

- the magazine is actually good, no fast cooldown, keeps gas and because it's bigger than the others it holds a bit more gas and bbs

- performance wise I wasn't expecting Marui magic but VFC doesn't seem to able to place a hop rubber in straight as the BBs tend to curve right(their M&P9 did the same only to the left) not that I wasn't already prepared with a replacement rubber.

- also full auto rate of fire consistency was jumpy due to feeding issues similarly to my 417 gbb(in fact the MP7 managed to break a BB in half and lock while it was still in the mag). Is this a common issue in VFC gbbs? Sure it's a GBB you won't use full-auto you would say but when I play some small games with the club I like to use my Marui MP7 on auto and it is still shoots like a laser and no misfeeds or anything. .Kick on the VFC is nice tough.

LOL @ VFC issues

*Grins at my Small rice 7*

In regards to jumpy issues with auto, its because the hammer is falling before the bolt has returned to battery.  Usually due to bolt bounce.

Two solutions:

- Increase strength of return spring.  This fixed the VFC MP5 inconsistent auto issues

- Use an anti-bounce buffer (made by AABB) for VFC M4/416/M27  though dunno about 417.

Edited by 3vi1-D4n