Morale, Merch & Micellaneous

One of my little niggles is having picture threads that could apply to gear or guns that only exist in one realm but not the other.  Now I know that something there's plenty of out there is morale patches and similar associated items that people have acquired through being in to airsoft, but wouldn't necessarily classify as appropriate for the gear thread.  So here's a place for all those patches, tactical t-shirts, LaRue beer openers, decals, any other little bits & swag of any kind that doesn't go in or on a weapon.  Also given that I'm starting a thread on Christmas day I think one that focuses on morale is very much appropriate.

Just bear in mind there's a lot of patches out there with naughty words on that the forum software cannot detect and filter, so be careful what you post folks.

Here's the last couple of patches I picked up with a RIF order, pretty sure most people out there chuck in an extra couple of dollars worth of frivolities when you're picking up a new gun or a few other big ticket items?  After all you're paying for the shipping anyway, might as well.

11383443414_c21865ea87_b.jpg

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Always said I'd post up the collection once I reached the point I owned more patches than I could fit in one MSM Mega Patch Book.  Turned out that time arrived sooner than I expected, guess I got some

Posted Images

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...