CYMA New-ish M4/M16 Series

Algy

Does anyone know anything about these? It seems rather odd, plenty of European shops have them in but I can't find them anywhere on the usual HK sites.

I have a CYMA AK74 (VFC clone) which is rather good, I was hoping that these new M4/M16s are cut from the same cloth, but info seems a bit thin on the ground.

www.operator7airsoft.com/?p=1355

I've had one of the slightly older 'fool metal' ones,2-3 ish years ago,licensed by Colt and all that jazz. Pot metal used was really low quality and the gun was amazingly heavy,felt like it was made out of super brittle lead. Didn't survive my abusive mitts for a month before I returned it's shattered remains and got a refund. Main issues I had with it was a poorly cast hop up rubber,leading to pretty mediocre accuracy and range and of course the amazingly heavy and weak body. Still not as bad as the AGM m4s tho.

Their half steel AKs have been pretty good and hopefully they up the quality of that atrocious M4 line drastically. CYMA are one of the few,if not only ACM outfits that have split nub hop rubbers(Like the W hold and 2GX) which perform really well and most of the time their internals do not need tuning OOTB like JayGee.

This was the one I had and it seems price on them has gone up. ha.

http://www.airsofteire.com/index.php?page=shop.product_details&flypage=shop.flypage&product_id=1191&category_id=14&manufacturer_id=0&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=26

Archived