Pic's of my guns

Hey you bought the USPs!

What are they like? + Do they come with either a small bottle of lube or a hex key type thing for locking the pistol?

Just seeing if the KWA and KSC realy are the same ;)

Any info would be great!

Also you got a pic of the box?

:nosleep: Sorry, just i realy want one :)

Edited by CountDoom
Hey you bought the USPs!

What are they like? + Do they come with either a small bottle of lube or a hex key type thing for locking the pistol?

Just seeing if the KWA and KSC realy are the same ;)

Any info would be great!

Also you got a pic of the box?

:nosleep:  Sorry, just i realy want one :)

Didn't get any bottle or anything with it, but got some kind of key for adjusting the hop up if that's what you're refering to.

I'll take some more pictures and add them as soon as I can.

For £50.00 I don't think it can be missed, absolute bargain. Only gripe is you can only get 21 bb's in it. But bought two extra clips so that's ok.

It feels sturdy and well made

Yes they are the same. After a bit of research it turns out the AA website's ksc one is a pic of a real steel mag.

They are both identical.

Once the offer goes, KSC will be cheaper :mellow:

Don't ask why!?

Yea Vega, just, in the Arnies KSC USP review (which should be identical, aside from qc checks) it has a special hole where you can lock the hammer like on the real USPs.

See if you can find it... look:

usp-13.jpg

You wouldnt want to miss a feature now would you?

See if its there...

Yes they are the same. After a bit of research it turns out the AA website's ksc one is a pic of a real steel mag.

this is the AA pic of the KSC mag. Exactly like mine.

this is the AA pic of the KWA mag which looks like a RS one to me. Think you must have got muddled . . .

Yes it does have the same lock key and also some bizarre key to adjust the hop-up which I haven't figured out how to use yet. My rifle is a Tokyo Mauri MC51. It has been fully upgraded and fires at about 328 FPS. It's got a 9.6 v 1700 MAH battery modified to fit in the hard stock. Also has a red dot sight.

She's a beauty!!!!!

usp-08.jpgOK to ajust the hop up, lock back the slide and look at where the BB goes into the barrel. You can see a serrated ring around the barrel. Use the key to ajust it :)

Sweet, I'll have a play with that next weekend before my next skirmish.

I've had to order two thigh holsters from Hong Kong as I couldn't find any I liked in the UK.

Can't wait to use them in battle. :D

that said, has anyone else noticed that sometimes on the KSC USP you can pull the trigger even with the safety on?

Yes you can. But only half way. Makes the gun half-cocked. Thats the problem with this gun and others. You cannot fully de-cock it. grr. Still for £50 whos complaining :D

cheers. H&K