There's a website called isitdownorisitjustme. That is always handy to check.

It is possible with the bag weather that some of the transatlantic connections have had issues.

Arnies is hosted on Florida so it is unlikely to be a rooting issue though.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

I have a strange problem whereby my home Virginmedia connection pretty much always refuses to connect but my work one is fine. I've tried on a PC, Android Tablet and Android phone and they all just hang and wont load the page but in the office or using the mobile signal its fine. This has also been going on for the last few weeks. I'm assuming its a routing issue or its some form of blacklist on the IP address? I've cleared the browser cache on all of the devices which did fix a similar problem a few months ago when the server was up and down but has made no difference this time.

B->

We use Virgin here without any issue. Let me know what ip addresses you are having issues accessing the forums from if you can. Try whatismyip.com. If you don't want to post it here feel free to email or pm me. I can then have a look at the connection the other way.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

One thing that is different for me between work and home is that at work we have a good old fashioned 50MB cable modem connected to a Draytek router. At home I have a useless temperamental Superhub. We've allegedly been upgraded to 120MB at work but as the old modem isn't capable of that speed we've been told we'll need to swap it for a Superhub to get the full speed.

B->

I have the newer VM superhub here which works (obviously). I did have the older one until the end of last year and that was okay.

I did find that old hub was naff on wifi and much better when hooked up direct. I also had to reboot the darn thing twice a week - hence the new model.

The wifi on the home superhub does indeed have its tantrums although not as bad as the original non superhub that flatly refused to work when the cable went down and so my whole network packed up. Good old mr support technician said they weren't related but couldn't do anything until the cable was up and running again...

I did restart the router the night before it all returned but no access on the night I rebooted. I cant remember if ive tried to access from a hard wired connection when ive had problems but ill endeavour to do that if it happens again.

B->