SA80/L85 accessories/militaria

ED-SKaR

For sale:

A. Real Steel Maglight for L85a1.

Complete with mount and fittings, including adjustment knobs to zero the torch beam to your shots so you can use the torchlight as a point of aim.

The mount fits RS L85a1 handguard with the fittings, I don't know if it will fit Star/Ares, ICS or GnG/Army L85s without modification as I use ICS L86 not L85. I did mount it to an Academy SA80 by cutting holes into the handguard.

Includes the rubber front piece that holds coloured glass in place (usually red glass for lowlight operations) but you could easily make a piece of airsoft-proof material and this rubber piece will hold it in place.

(No coloured glass included)

Fully working with one bulb fitted. Batteries not included (Requires 2x D cells). Bulb is old, I'm not sure on the life of this type of bulb, but I've tested it and it currently does light up (I used 1.2v rechargable D cells and it wasn't that bright)

It does have a few scratches on it from previous use. Good for display on a Deact or for airsoft use.

Asking for £80 including postage, packing and paypal

b. Real Steel BlankFireAdaptor for L85a1

Old design with the smaller barrel block, MOD replaced these with ones with a larger black barrel block that can withstand more hits (up to 3 IIRC)

Tipexed with "4" on the side, otherwise fairly good condition with a few scratches. Could do with a clean.

Don't know what airsoft L85s this will or wont fit to, but It can't fit to the L86 that I use.

I remember a project many years ago where someone replaced the barel block with a different mounting piece with a 7mm bore, so he could still shoot an airsoft L85 with the BFA fitted.

The person I bought this off used L85 and would fit this when going into safezone, and would put in an empty magazine shell that was painted yellow to indicate it was safe and could not fire.

Would also look good on Deact or for display of an airsoft gun.

Asking £30 including P,P&P

c. Set of ICS SA80 iron sights

Pretty much as new, I fitted SUSAT to my L86 soon after buying it.

Comes with all screws. windage and elevation adjustments working perfectly

Asking £20 Inc P,P&P

I would let all 3 go for £100, as that would save on postage for me (all that metal :D)

I would consider part ex for things, feel free to make offers but I'm specifically after the following:

Real Steel AKs47 stock arms and butt.

(TM compatible) AK47 fire selector

(TM compatible) AK47 gas tube

any(TM compatible) metal AK47 mid or lowcap mags

Any TM 1911 or clone parts, particularly a complete detonics slide or (TM only)hicappa magaznes.

Thanks for reading.

2014-01-09132049_zps7675a11c.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Archived