Arnies Informal; THE MALL FEBRUARY

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You did look exceptionally heroic in the attempts. If it's any consolation, I was up on that balcony for about half an hour and you were the only person I hit, so I got bored, and then me and a couple of the bacon/lakes guys decided to just take some amusing Facebook photos in the ball-pit for a while.

you managed to break the boy he turned up here battered and bruised but bouncing. he had an amazing time so thanks all round. special thanks to alex, to heroshark for attempting to fix that sodding ruger!!! and to your mate for helping with the shotgun. He had a blast running with you and the P90 is fine just needs a few hundred rounds bedding in the new hop I think. Now to fix the grenade launcher that has shaken itself apart and filling him full of painkillers so he recovers for the next one. 

He says special thanks to the marshals for helping and offering support with things like carrying guns down stairs and that next time he will take the offered respawn help! the site sounds amazing and seems well worth a repeat visit according to him.

Was a pretty good day. I used nothing but my XDM, grenade and rubber knife all day, despite packing the Deagle and Mk23 too.

Next time though, I think we need MORE of us!

I thought that must have been Scorch back there (tell-tale moustache!)

Shame I forgot the moustache wax for this outing!

Rocking just a Glock and derringer (3 kills with that baby!) was awesome fun. It left me lighter to be able to move freely as well.

I still feel bad for the guy I blasted quite close. He came round the corner and colour challenged me, I said orange and blatted him with the derringer without hesitation.

A guy had his barrel poking round a corner I was stacked up on, I poked my head and arm round the corner above his rifle looked him dead in the face and tapped his shoulder with my rubber knife.

His face went from set and determined to involuntarily terrified in an instant.

Archived