Arnies Informal; THE MALL FEBRUARY

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You been to the Mall before? You'll come to the first kit up room, turn left into the second kit up room which has tables and a counter (functions as the site shop) head out of this room and you'll pass by a marshalls room, exit to the chrono and a door to the final kit up room. Go into that kit up room.

Also, I'll be handing out "My Name Is" stickers. Someone please bring a marker pen! 

You been to the Mall before? You'll come to the first kit up room, turn left into the second kit up room which has tables and a counter (functions as the site shop) head out of this room and you'll pass by a marshalls room, exit to the chrono and a door to the final kit up room. Go into that kit up room.

Also, I'll be handing out "My Name Is" stickers. Someone please bring a marker pen! 

Nope so I'll be looking lost when I arrive - short *albartroth* with a beard (bag wise a rectangular gun bag and a black wheely jobbie too)

Segue time - don't suppose any of you coming tomorrow happen to have a spare/unwanted Mini-Tamiya (Male) <-> Deans (Female) adapter cable ?  I don't need it tomorrow, but have picked up a G3 DMR that's Deans wired (definitely too large for The Mall) and want a play without having to wait several weeks for one to arrive from HK (annoyingly my local model shop could have made one up for me for about £3 but they were meant to close down today so have not been restocking (they've been bought at at the last moment).

Been through to update the 'Who is coming list' (or should that be Rogues Gallery)

Bando + friends

Crimson

Dapprman

Dralextobacco

Ftz_wildecard

Im going space

Heroshark

Hwagan

Olly-ty?

Paranoiddroid's 'The Boy'

Pedz

Scorch