Arnies Informal; THE MALL FEBRUARY

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Great day, good to meet so many of you (though I'm already forgetting the names to the faces ....)

Shame my FPG nozzle broke - now seen on YouTube how to replace it - however also seen that the standard Glock18C one will not allow the gun to fold with a magazine in it (or I rather suspect it won't pop back in) and I think the chances of getting the FPG specific one are zero).

Cheers to I'm Going Space for the adapter and Heroshark for lending me those goggles to try.  Also to who ever it was who helped me identify what was wrong with my FPG and told me of the Bolle T-800 goggles (which seem to be rocking horse *suitcase* rare these days alas).

Hopefully catch up with many of you again further down the line (TheBoy - hope you get your P900 sorted out soon).

Oh an apologies for being the one who caused the Terminator to be activated the third and final time ....

The derringer took out three people today! That made my day. :)

Also that terminator. There were about 7 of us being pinned by the greens on the stair well going down into the basement below the play area. We heard the terminator alarm and thought nothing of it. We kept hearing calls that the terminator was on his way, so my mate Si, decided to run up the stairs to see what the fuss was, while saying "He won't shoot us!" As he got to the top, he ran into Mr. Terminator and immediately stuck his hands up in surrender. The terminator then looked at the 7 of us on the stairs and we all done the same and returned to the respawn giggling like little girls at our cowardice.

Was good to see some of you, I was being unsociable being stuck with my Bacon cohorts.

Thanks to all the marshals excellent day, was nice to finally meet some of you ! I did try to introduce myself to most of you.

I got told off from the marshals from directly challenging the guys that got banned, couldnt help it felt like a grass going to the marshals each time  :huh:

Heroshark mate your a legend i only wish i had teamed up with you earlier, the amount of sprints and rushes we made  :D

Great day, good to meet so many of you (though I'm already forgetting the names to the faces ....)

Shame my FPG nozzle broke - now seen on YouTube how to replace it - however also seen that the standard Glock18C one will not allow the gun to fold with a magazine in it (or I rather suspect it won't pop back in) and I think the chances of getting the FPG specific one are zero).

Cheers to I'm Going Space for the adapter and Heroshark for lending me those goggles to try.  Also to who ever it was who helped me identify what was wrong with my FPG and told me of the Bolle T-800 goggles (which seem to be rocking horse *suitcase* rare these days alas).

Hopefully catch up with many of you again further down the line (TheBoy - hope you get your P900 sorted out soon).

Oh an apologies for being the one who caused the Terminator to be activated the third and final time ....

That was me, Gary :) As Leo said, they're X800s! Fantastic goggles. A shame about the nozzle. As soon as you opened the chamber it was at a near-90 deg angle so not too hard to figure out what was wrong :P

Archived