Arnies Informal; THE MALL FEBRUARY

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Have agreat game everyone, shame I can't attend but lack or work equals lack of funds.  It's a long way on a bike in winter as well, should do the next one North of the M62.

As nice as this would be it doesn't seem likely to happen. Many of this forums active members find southern games easier to attend.

Though if you want to try you are welcome to put up a thread and suggest a site. If I am nearby or able to get to it I would attend.

'FireKnife'

so in theory if he gets there on the day early enough theres a chance at a walkon spot since they hold 20 for on the day. so the boy may be appearing. he couldn't get one booked in time because of well not having the money to confirm booking until after the slots filled. 

in other news is anyone any good with a p90? his is playing silly buggers and not firing in semi auto, we think its the doodad on the outside of the gearbox not being alligned right but he isn't confident enough to open it up so could someone going have a look in return for beer?

i just got a new m16a2 carbine now i want to take that :S so thats Galil, FGP (3 mags :( ), tm m9a1, WE px4 compact and now a car15. im having to be stern with myself and say no to my shot gun and mp5 as i dont have the damn room!

How many boxes/bags will you be carrying ?! - I'm trying to behave with what I bring (plus my Tavor is mid 340s unless it's really cold)

How many boxes/bags will you be carrying ?! - I'm trying to behave with what I bring (plus my Tavor is mid 340s unless it's really cold)

well i have one rifle bag for my galil and then all my pistols etc fit with my LBE kit usually in a rucksack or something.but tbh my fpg also fits in my softshells pockets XD

anyone want to buy an arktis advanced battle chest righ in black? the boy found it whilst packing his kit, 

he is bringing the p90, the shotgun and maybe the mac11 and the ruger depending on whether he can get the ruger working. He needs someone to look at the mrk1 and the p90 they are doing weird things. his gas m4 is too hot by miles and the 1911 is mid rebuild and the sig is dead so his choice was made fairly easy. 

Archived