Arnies Informal; THE MALL FEBRUARY

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can get super cheap rooms at the Novotel Hotel (Four star) which is literally 30 seconds walk from The Mall. If anyone wants to share a double room with me (Separate beds!) let me know. FK and I did it last time and it was a pretty good place to stay. You'd only have to chuck in £10. That includes room, gym, spa, fry-up breakfast in the morning.

Would most likely call you up on that...I can't sound any more enthusiastic, or it's just plain creepy :P

Flights are reasonable-ish. Just gotta see about getting from Heathrow to Reading, and then I'm gravy...and timing it all; no more holidays in work - have to work the Saturday, and straight out to the airport :D

Hopefully I can make it - would be nice to put faces to names, and BB's in the general direction!

Edit: So turns out there's a bus - who knew! Looking much more likely now...45 minute busride, not too expensive flights. Have to try and get off work a couple hours early, but should be able to wrangle that

I liked it better when I was a Poo Poo head and FK and Alex had relations. 

Why must the world change, so? 

Because I need to get to a decent game and actually remember what a game of airsoft feels like rather than the diluted pap I get at the moment.

I can change it back if you want ;).

Sure thing, let me know either way. 

I should point out that Zed Adventures also have a deal with Novotel. £55 for a double room which still isn't that bad, in case anyone else wants to get one.

I must admit that was a good hotel and breakfast though the sink looked like some sort of modern art thing that made it confusing to use.

'FireKnife'

Archived