TM 1911 with 8 mags and holster

Stuey

Gun/Model: M1911A1
Accessories: 8 magazines, Blackhawk SERPA holster, Element Dyna piston head
Condition: Good (see pics)
FPS: stock TM pistol, so around 260-280 with a .2 depending on temperature
Splits/Swaps/Part Exchange: y/n/n
Price/Payment: £250 including postage and PayPal

One TM 1911 pistol, 8 TM magazines (all gas tight), one Element Dyna piston head and a genuine Blackhawk SERPA holster.

The pistol is completely stock and as such works very well. Condition is good with the odd external mark as you would expect of a skirmished gun. Internally very good, I've always rigorously maintained it with regular cleaning and lubing between games.

8 (yes eight) TM magazines are available, they have varying levels of scuffing from being inserted into the pistol but all are leak free and work fine (again, see pics). The mags have a small number scratched into the them near the top on the left side - obviously this doesn't affect the function and was to help me keep track of my mags. Number 1 mag has a Guarder gas router to replace the TM one which wore out, so that mag may perform marginally better than the others, I've never noticed though. The only actual damage is to number 3 mag which I dropped and the little 'lip' at the front broke off - there's a picture comparing it to an undamaged mag. Again this is purely cosmetic and doesn't affect function.

Also available is a Blackhawk SERPA moulded holster - this is in almost perfect condition, I think I've skirmished it once. Comes in its box with the belt loop, paddle and all the little accessories and screws and stuff.

I'll also throw in the Element Dyna piston head I bought. It's a clone of the Nine Ball one, not currently fitted. As an o-ring piston head it should potentially seal better than the original piston head.

The whole package:
DSC_0077.jpg

Some shots of the pistol:
DSC_0080.jpgDSC_0082.jpgDSC_0083.jpg

All eight mags:
DSC_0084.jpg

An example of the magazine numbering:
DSC_0086.jpg

Picture showing the damaged mag:
DSC_0085.jpg

The Dyna piston head:
DSC_0087.jpg