Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

gisburn20

Ground Zero Weekender August 2014

Summer is coming and I want to try and get a weekender in with my team this year...

I've never been to GZ, heard some good and bad reports but mostly good.

Anyone for making it an Arnies meet up?

Jim

Well I know that as soon as I have settled where I am going to be I will be booking my tickets to go. Need to finally attend a big game and a weekender after the last two years of sod all choice and one amazingly fun Arnies game :P.

'FireKnife'

Scorch, you going down on a bike?

I might have a spare spot in the car (when I know who is definitely going from my lot)

and you are just round the corner.

Jim

I may well be, depending who else from my lot is going.

A car spot would be lovely, though no worries if you've not got room. I managed it last year on a bike, I'm sure I can pack light again. :)

As was I. :(

I know that we're building up quite an alliance with a few other teams this year. I think we've got 4 teams who will be fighting together. I'm just hoping we all have cash left after the War and Peace show! :P

Might attempt to get down for that too, though I prefer being a passenger for W&P so I can hit up the bar after my shopping session.

It's all about camping the whole week.

6 days we listened to Bob Marley's Legend album. 6 DAYS. I have a feeling if we go to GZ, the same thing will happen.

It's all about camping the whole week.

6 days we listened to Bob Marley's Legend album. 6 DAYS. I have a feeling if we go to GZ, the same thing will happen.

That's not necessarily a bad thing.

Last year at GZ, all but one of my team cancelled AFTER I had booked and paid, and the one that did go stays in a hotel so I was left to amuse myself in the evenings. Which I managed with watermelon shisha, copious amounts of Guinness, and my ipod speaker.

I'll be with the rest of the Unit13 lads at NAE this year! Going on The Others team of course!

@Scorch see you down there again to out flank the OpFor!

I'll be down again as per usual - I think there's about 11 of us in the group this year - all on delta though, so I imagine I'll be a target for a lot of you :)

Depends how you play. When I played aeg, I bought a bag of 5000 from the shop and that did me the weekend with plenty of change.

This year is GBB and sniper time.

Dam I shoot 4000 today - I am using Flash Mags so carry a lot of BBs.... I must be very trigger happy as I see loads of people going out with MID caps and lasting a 45 min game?

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and the use of session cookies.