Ground Zero Weekender August 2014

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OK, so it seems today wasn't very busy at work.

So I have written a full list of everything I need, categorised by what storage medium it is taken in, written in the order which it needs to be packed.

Sad, I know.

It's only a weekend? I'm just taking my game kit, plus a bottle of mead.... Am I missing something? :P

No, but I'm paranoid I might. ;)

I've been to weekenders and festivals and forgotten small but vital things before, so I tend to be a bit anal about my packing.

Also, I have nearly finished my flag. Just a bit (a lot) of stitching to do.

No, but I'm paranoid I might. ;)

I've been to weekenders and festivals and forgotten small but vital things before, so I tend to be a bit anal about my packing.

Also, I have nearly finished my flag. Just a bit (a lot) of stitching to do.

Handy... When I realise I've forgotten something, I can steal it from you! :D

I'm just trying to decide which AEGs to run, and I think I'm good to go. I've nicked a mates TM recoil for the weekend, on account of them being annoyingly good :P

Handy... When I realise I've forgotten something, I can steal it from you! :D

I'm just trying to decide which AEGs to run, and I think I'm good to go. I've nicked a mates TM recoil for the weekend, on account of them being annoyingly good :P

If you're stuck for anything, give me a shout buddy. If I can help a brother out you know I will. :)

I'm going to be using my trusty VSR and XDM combo for the weekend, though I am bringing my GBB MP7 too. It's just too awesome not to.

OK, so it seems today wasn't very busy at work.

So I have written a full list of everything I need, categorised by what storage medium it is taken in, written in the order which it needs to be packed.

Sad, I know.

You only did it today? My packing list was done about 2 months ago!

Archived