Cant copy and paste or URL Photos button

Can you give me some examples of the links you are trying to post so I can test this out? Can you also give me some of the photo urls you are trying to post?

Test image url insert: http://www.mytabletbooksqa.com/ProductImages/test1.gif

Test url: http://www.aulro.com/afvb/discovery-2/182317-auxiliary-wiring-kit-driving-lamp-kit-circuits.html

Cant give you an example as I cant copy and paste! One of them was a link from the HK Toy Fair, one from Shot Show, one from RedWolf recently.

Strangely I can paste into the URL text box but the controls do not work, 'OK' 'Cancel' and the 'X/Close' all do nothing, as if they are not actually buttons.

• Like 1

I did my Glock photos from photobucket to here. Mozilla browser.

Can you copy and past to other spots?

There is a setting in photo bucket that you have to dig into and find and tick so you can copy llnks. I find sometimes flash gets sluggish in the bucket.

I'm running the update to the latest software which upgrades us by 0.0.2 in version numbers. Lets see if this fixes it. It was obviously working before. 8000 files to upload. Gimme a few mins to get it all there.

Edit: core files updated - now adding updates for the modules. Another 3000 files to upload. I then have to run the update routines.

Edited by Arnie
added an update

I shall do so

Edit -

Cleared and restarted same issue. I can however paste into titles, tags and the URL Pic box (controls still do nothing) and cannot paste into main text boxes.

Update -

Works in Chrome now however not in IE.

Edited by bankz5152

I have Tapatalk on my mobile so I can reply quick if I am able to.

Lemme have a play and see what I can do. You are posting this using the website and not a mobile application or anything?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Yep, on my laptop, running Chrome! Cheers Arnie, much appreciated.

• 3 weeks later...

Same problem here.

I can click on the Link or Image buttons, but nothing will copy into the slot in the window that opens, plus I can't close the little window.  I have to use the backspace button.

Also, perhaps related, when I click on Quote or MultiQuote, nothing copies into the reply space.

I'm using IE 11 with Windows 8.1

P.S. tried added arniesairsoft to compatibility mode in IE11, and it didn't make any difference.

Edited by mimesis