GBB FNX-45 Tactical

Starblade54

The stars have aligned, the airsoft gods have heard our pleas, and all that jazz. 

Found this when looking through various places' pictures from Shot Show: 

1521264_10152178862913734_1051861545_n.j

Yes, I know the last time we saw one of these it was vaporware, so since this is Airsplat, take it with a grain of salt. Me? I'm just excited that it's a stronger possibility than the Inok pic all those years ago. 

In my opinion, this almost looks too good to be true, but I am hoping that its a reality. 

Source here: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10152178862913734&set=a.63568323733.69686.28701123733&type=1&theater

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Didn't Ino or some similar group announce one of these, got everyone excitied and then stated they would cost about £850 or something?

Still if it is a decent enough price I am sure people will go for it just never got the appeal myself, looks ugly and awkward.

'FireKnife'

"AirSplat got a first, exclusive look at this pistol! What do you think of it?"

I don't know, Airsplat. Why do you post a picture of a real steel pistol, trying to make people believe this project is already that advanced? How is it exclusive if it's being publicly displayed at Shot Show?

Yeah because FNX-45 is not a real FN product...

http://www.fnhusa.com/l/products/handguns/fnx-series/fnx-45-tactical/

My immediate reaction to the picture and the lose information, bogus.

Can anyone make out what the reps badge says ?

The info plate below the gun also has FN trade (if going by FNX being the unlicensed airsoft equivalent to the FNP, which is dissproven above) and a QR code which seems out of place for an airsoft product. Not saying it can't happen, but it doesn't fit any airsoft display I can think of, although I've never been at ShotShow, and certainly not this years one.

And if this was in fact a real airsoft product, I would have expected this to blow up all over the internet sooner than this, and from a more reliable source than Airsplat.

*drops mic* BOOM! :P

EDIT: At work so I can't really dive into this full screen but yeah, I call BS. Feels more like a PR stunt to drive traffic to their FB and site than anything.

Yeah because FNX-45 is not a real FN product...

http://www.fnhusa.com/l/products/handguns/fnx-series/fnx-45-tactical/

My immediate reaction to the picture and the lose information, bogus.

Can anyone make out what the reps badge says ?

Diamondback Tactical. Aren't they a gear maker from the US?

Just from a quick lookup they certainly aren't an airsoft company from what I can see :o

Unless it is directly stated or indirectly implied that the picture provided is of an RS FNX-45 and not the airsoft version and that they got some sort of secret behind the scenes look at something which might be coming. But from the looks of it they try to pass off this picture as the airsoft version, or am I wrong ? :o

Either way, why would anyone chose Airsplat to pass along exlusive info on an FNX GBB :P

Just from a quick lookup they certainly aren't an airsoft company from what I can see :o

Unless it is directly stated or indirectly implied that the picture provided is of an RS FNX-45 and not the airsoft version and that they got some sort of secret behind the scenes look at something which might be coming. But from the looks of it they try to pass off this picture as the airsoft version, or am I wrong ? :o

Either way, why would anyone chose Airsplat to pass along exlusive info on an FNX GBB :P

That picture was taken by an airsplat rep at shotshow. This is RS, 0 doubt.

As for choosing airsplat...some ACM company, probably.

The only one I can think of that would be doing an FNX outside of Cybergun or Marui would be WE and then we would probably have gotten a hint about that from other sources.

Oh well. If it is true and it is coming soon then I am all for it but I still feel that their post and info is shady at best.

Huh? Is KWC Cyberguns distributor?

I thought the relationship was the other way around? Cybergun licenses and rebrands alot of KWC guns and distributes them. :o

Also, if it's none of the above an some unknown ACM brand, do we really want it ? :P

Huh? Is KWC Cyberguns distributor?

I thought the relationship was the other way around? Cybergun licenses and rebrands alot of KWC guns and distributes them. :o

Also, if it's none of the above an some unknown ACM brand, do we really want it ? :P

You got it right, Cybergun rebrands KWC guns. I meant that we'd have seen it on the HK toygun fair (which came before shot show) because KWC had a booth there.

I'd get it IF it's based on the marui (that's the tanio koba design for purists) system and was priced appropiately.

Come on guys, it's obvious from the photo that its a RS Pistol.  Look at the uniformity of the finish, the crispness of the moulding on the frame, the reps Credentials and finally the FN Product Card with Bar Code thingy is a pretty good clue.

I think most of us will buy it as long as it doesn't cost $1k like the Ino 1911 did.

Didn't Ino or some similar group announce one of these, got everyone excitied and then stated they would cost about £850 or something?

I don't think it even got to the stage where Inokatsu were quoting a price. The pistol was certainly never released and as far as I know apart from the promotional poster it was never seen online or in the wild. Inokatsu's external quality means that it's almost impossible to say whether the pistol pictured in that poster was a GBB or RS, which means we don't know how far along the development process it got.

Archived