GBB FNX-45 Tactical

Starblade54

well first of all the Inokatsu isn't even out

even if it was, inokatsu doesn't design their own stuff. they just copy internals from other manufacturers.

Cybergun bought/absorbed/assimilated borg style Ino a while ago. I made that remark because ino wanted to release a FNP like 2 aeons ago and probably had some sort of design in place and cybergun may be using that to produce this.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hopefully they make mags without the huge bumper as well. those just seem *too* big for any practical use.

This, what is it with sticking huge bloody bumbers on pistol magazines, just makes them harder to manipulate into pouches etc.

Still interesting to see a new design.

'FireKnife'

This, what is it with sticking huge bloody bumbers on pistol magazines, just makes them harder to manipulate into pouches etc.

Still interesting to see a new design.

'FireKnife'

:o ?

Was answered above, it's a +1 bumper (RS style). And doesn't a bigger baseplate make the magazines easier to handle (access from pouch, grip and insertion into pistol) in puches rather than the oposite? Or do you stick your pistol mags bumper side down in pouches ?

EDIT: I asked on Cybergun Facebook if they had any release date plans and if they could tell who the OEM was. They only responded to the first question with "No".

Our definitions of "COOMING SOON!" are probably very different... :|

Well, the instagram pictures do give a few things away:

iGI4mga.jpg

51YqYC7.jpg

Most notable of all, the metal inner frame is incomplete, lacking even the takedown lever notch hole.

The extractor looks like  a separate piece

The  front sight (kind of hard to tell) does look more like the VFC fake nightsight type

The rear sight looks dovetailed so it might be RS compatible

I'm gonna assume it's VFC just because it's Cybergun and they did the M&P thingy together etc.

The Glock takes RS sights as does the M&P, so you would hope, if it is VFC, they follow that direction with this. But if all guns that look dovetailed took RS sights, well then all airsoft pistols whose RS counterpart had dovetailed sights would take RS sights :P

Since the tend to replicate the look and not the functionality.

Also, RS rear sight compatability + RMR sight compatability = super tiny and compromised muzzle and gas blow back volume ? :o

Speaking of the VFC PPQ slide integrity (previous page), and the new instagram pics. I just caught something looking at it. It's probably nothing, but I thought it was kinda funny so I made this;

fnx_gbb_meme.jpg

It doesn't look anywhere near as thin as the PPQ slide, but it doesn't look super thick either. Not saying it's a problem just a funny observation in relation to the PPQ.

:D

I am assuming the flood of RMR sighted Glock are due to the fact that TM made the G18C with the "D-shaped" piston/cylinder since the RS G18C has that pocket up top. The fact that it worked pretty well means they just adopted that to the 17 and made room to mount the RMR up there. Guns like Hi-Capa or 1911 will be harder since the BBU takes up so much room up there.

I am assuming the flood of RMR sighted Glock are due to the fact that TM made the G18C with the "D-shaped" piston/cylinder since the RS G18C has that pocket up top. The fact that it worked pretty well means they just adopted that to the 17 and made room to mount the RMR up there.

I don't have much (any) experience with disassembling TM GLOCKs, but if the TM G17 and G18C have D-shaped BBUs as standard, why does it require an entirely new BBU to fit an RMR in the GunsModify kits?

Speaking of the VFC PPQ slide integrity (previous page), and the new instagram pics. I just caught something looking at it. [...] It doesn't look anywhere near as thin as the PPQ slide, but it doesn't look super thick either.

Yeah, I didn't think that looked very promising either! That said, that area is pretty thin in pretty much every pistol slide I own so fingers crossed...

Well, the instagram pictures do give a few things away

I'd be wary of reading too much into what I hope is a very early prototype (hope, because that gun looks rough as f***; I could get my hand into that slide gap) but I think you're right about the rather short inner frame. I hope the plastics are a good polycarbonate.

I don't have much (any) experience with disassembling TM GLOCKs, but if the TM G17 and G18C have D-shaped BBUs as standard, why does it require an entirely new BBU to fit an RMR in the GunsModify kits?

The TMs come with plastic slides. The BBU has to be metal and of a signifigant size to not blow up. Till now all the folks who make metal slides just made them to drop in the stock BBU. Ditto for the cloners; they want their stuff to swap.

Yeah, I didn't think that looked very promising either! That said, that area is pretty thin in pretty much every pistol slide I own so fingers crossed...

Yeah I took a look at my Stark Glock 19 and that slide has about the same thickness as pictured for the FNX so I suppose it's fine. :o

Was answered above, it's a +1 bumper (RS style). And doesn't a bigger baseplate make the magazines easier to handle (access from pouch, grip and insertion into pistol) in puches rather than the oposite? Or do you stick your pistol mags bumper side down in pouches ?

Just saw this :P.

I will be honest I don't care if it is a +1 plate, it is an airsoft magazine and with other manufacturers (KSC/KWA on the USPc and TM on the Glock 17/18c and the 26) they offer a flush fit standard plate as well as extended ones.

I find that a flush fit plate is easier to work with as it keeps a near similar side profile and easier to get out of non-plastic magazine pouches that enclose much of the magazine. But that is just me however I think that if they don't offer both plate options they will be missing a trick that many others have done. I would say you would be suprised how little a difference in a guns design or options could affect the sale but look who I am talking to :D.

'FireKnife'

Well, the instagram pictures do give a few things away:

iGI4mga.jpg

51YqYC7.jpg

Most notable of all, the metal inner frame is incomplete, lacking even the takedown lever notch hole.

The extractor looks like  a separate piece

The  front sight (kind of hard to tell) does look more like the VFC fake nightsight type

The rear sight looks dovetailed so it might be RS compatible

I SEE AN RMR CUT IN THE SLIDE DDDD:

Archived