GBB FNX-45 Tactical

Starblade54

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Because that's the only way it'll run properly, unless it's a gun with a fixed barrel.  :(

Or just get a really light suppressor, works for my old KWA G19 and those are known for hating suppressors ;)

I think suppressors/cans have a place. If you want to run two types of inner barrel (each with individual hop), in a pistol or rifle, they can hide the extra length. That way (if it's gbb more than likely) you can change the fps from cqb levels to a bit more omph for woodland (if the barrel is short normally, think MP7/Vector length). Or, in the case of an aeg, make it more compact for cqb and then longer for woodland.

Yay, more pics so looks like this might happen.

Still not really happy about the fat-*albatross* mag though, would like a slim based one instead. Also if it comes in black I will be getting that instead but the colour is not that important so long as it isn't two-tone bright :P.

'FireKnife'

Does this have an ETA? I seem to recall someone on here saying definitely not this year?

No ETA, the next year was just speculation on the posters behalf.

Edit: seen the new picture, oohhhh ive made a mess in my pants

Cybergun is not giving an eta. However I talked with a few friends who saw and talked to Cybergun about this at SHOT and they said "not this year", I am speculating that it will be late this year to mid next year, or at least thats my hope!

• 5 weeks later...

Archived